/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, LI Islamic Forum

Khan #1
07-19-2009, 04:41 AM
:w:

I found this forum while searching for information relating to Islam on the internet as well as a search on Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood, a sister who reverted to the religion and wrote a book which really strengthened my religious beliefs during a vulnerable moment of my younger teen life.

In recent years sadly I have become less disciplined in regards to praying regularly and reading the Qur'an regularly and have also found holes in my knowledge, largely down to not being pro active.. continually seeking knowledge and therefore becoming ignorant. With my first year of university over and my first visit to Saudi Arabia for Umrah in a matter of weeks, I am really hoping to get myself back on track again and be a better muslim in every way.

Just from reading a few threads, it looks like I have found a forum full of wise posters not only from Islam, but from other religions (or lack of) engaging in insightful discussion, which I love and seldom find in apathetic environments in real life. While I'll obviously depend on myself to start practising more, hopefully this forum can continue being great in my quest to become a more educated, informed human being and thus helping me strenghten my iman!

Looking forward to posting with everyone here :sunny: Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam

:welcome: enjoy your stay

Yanal
07-19-2009, 05:59 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI(www.islamicboard.com) insha'Allah enjoy your stay. Hope it is beneficial for both us and you.

Best of luck:thumbs_up

ژاله
07-19-2009, 07:01 PM
welcome to the forums bro!inshallah you will have a beneficial stay here:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grofica
07-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Welcome and i hope you like it here. Most everyone here is really nice. I have ment many many wonderful people and this is the friendliest board i have been on. I hope to read some of your posts soon :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-20-2009, 12:27 AM
:sl: bro

Welcome to LI. May you learn a lot and increase your emaan as well InshaAllah.
IF you have any questions please don't hesitate.

Enjoy!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.