/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forged Ahadith

جوري
07-19-2009, 05:42 AM
I have contacted a br. in Al-Azhar today asking about a particular hadith I found on this forum which I found odd, albeit one coming from an orientalist anti-Islamic website, and he informed me that such a hadith doesn't exist..
Are you aware that there are a number of forged ahadith out there? Since they know that Most people know the Quran inside and out, they know better than to forge verses though relegating the chosen meaning to alter which can be easily refuted by any Arabic speaker or someone learned in Quran.. but there are thousands upon thousands of ahadith which many Muslims aren't familiar with..

I urge all the brother's and sister's here to pls purchase the full ahadith from an Islamic book store and cross reference everything that the stealthy heretics use to undermine our knowledge of our religion.. Al7mdililah we have the best reserved religious texts in the world in spite of their disgusting efforts.. but any well preserved text is as good as those who read and discern it...

pls also report the forged stuff to any Islamic institution in your area that can pass an official statement condemning such forgeries..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-19-2009, 05:53 AM
I have contacted a br. in Al-Azhar today asking about a particular hadith I found on this forum which I found odd
If there is anything as such on this forum, please report that post.

جوري
07-19-2009, 06:02 AM
rather I have corrected it.. but I should in fact report it.. on my old computer I have a complete hadith compendium which I could easily cross reference.. Insha'Allah my brother will bring it to me next week for re-installation.
Right now searching on the web is shady at best...
also this 'compendium of Muslim text' which currently goes by Muslim/Jewish relation is replete with them.. I can't stick them in one by one.. but as newcomers with pastes from shady sites come expecting answers, shouldn't sit there and try to defend a hadith until we actually check its authenticity...

north_malaysian
07-20-2009, 04:45 AM
can anybody put forged hadiths on this thread.. so that we can be more aware of it.. tq :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
I came across too many Hadiths that were fake. I only realised when it seemed to have contradicted with the Quran. Yes it is for the best to purchase the full Hadiths from Islamic stores to recongise any made up Hadith.

Layla454
07-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Which hadith are you referring to?

alcurad
07-21-2009, 12:04 AM
^sister, the majority of ahadeeth are weak or forged, and only a few are saheeh. so it'd be an astronomically long list if we started posting them :)

north_malaysian
07-21-2009, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
^sister, the majority of ahadeeth are weak or forged, and only a few are saheeh. so it'd be an astronomically long list if we started posting them :)
how about the fake hadiths only?

جوري
07-21-2009, 01:21 AM
I found one here and reported it, I don't think it is on board any longer.. I didn't know it was fake until I asked and someone knowledgeable who he himself cross referenced.. Hence I wrote pls buy the full set from a trusted source and check against it..
I am not personally about to dive into anti-Islamic sites to pick them one by one and check them, however, when folks come here with cuts and pastes, don't automatically assume the hadith is valid and start looking for meaning until you have checked for its correctness first, and then meaning second, preferably from the same hadith book since there is usually a commentary that comes along or ask a scholar, since that is what they are for..

and Allah swt knows best..

north_malaysian
07-21-2009, 01:32 AM
I've found a blog (in Malaysian language) about fake hadiths..

http://hadithpalsu.blogspot.com/

the hadiths are written in Arabic and translated into Malaysian.

malayloveislam
07-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Such a filthy way of orientalist trying to deceive us using fake hadiths, I had read a lot about them and they still aren't giving up deceiving people showing their dirty intention. I bought one kitaab of ahadith during my pilgrimage, it is published by Maktaba Darussalam and translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan (Islamic University of Madinah al-Munawwara). The hadith is a summarized Sahih Bukhari compiled by al-Imam Zainuddin Ben abdul Lateef az-Zubaidi. May Allah reward you for bringing this out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.