mo_123
07-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Jinns- Unseen - Paranormal and Muslim Mysticism

only at

http://www.muslimmysticism.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-20-2009, 03:21 PM
That is an interesting new forum, but you must have strong aqeedah if you want to join in that forum. That forum is not recommended for Muslim who has weak aqeedah.

That forum needs some expert moderator or members who really know about jinns, and needs some scholar who can warn when a member begin to slip into shirk.

Alphadude
07-23-2009, 01:36 AM
this is realy interesting im into the paranormal thingy lol is this forum yours?

alcurad
07-23-2009, 01:50 AM
main problem with Sufism from my POV: claim to occult knowledge and whatever that entails. otherwise it's not too bad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-23-2009, 02:29 AM
I wonder, is any of this mysticism right and if so, to what extent?

GuestFellow
07-23-2009, 02:31 AM
This looks scary...I mean the pictures of the vids.

mo_123
07-23-2009, 11:13 AM
hope u all registered...

and start using the site inshallah

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 01:09 AM
:sl: mo_123

why dont you make your website open i mean no registeration need when watching a video right know you have to register to watch a video and you did not answer my question is the forum yours?

ardianto
07-24-2009, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
:sl: mo_123

why dont you make your website open i mean no registeration need when watching a video right know you have to register to watch a video and you did not answer my question is the forum yours?
You don't need to register if you want to watch those videos. There are youtube code in that site.

But I have a similar question, why mo_123 promote that forum ?

Alphadude
07-25-2009, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
You don't need to register if you want to watch those videos. There are youtube code in that site.

But I have a similar question, why mo_123 promote that forum ?
no you need to register to watch a video i tryed to watch one of the videos and the massege came saying you need to register to watch a video i will try and see again if it works or not

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-25-2009, 01:21 AM
u cant view it on the forum, but u can copy paste the link in a diff browser..

ardianto
07-25-2009, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
no you need to register to watch a video i tryed to watch one of the videos and the massege came saying you need to register to watch a video i will try and see again if it works or not
Click one video. Then you can see video information detail.
In Video URL, you can find code like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch.......

You can typing : www.youtube.com/watch............. as website address like you typing www.islamicboard.com when you want to enter to this forum. I have seen some videos in that forum.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-25-2009, 04:35 PM
No need to type it up...just copy paste it.

Alphadude
07-26-2009, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Click one video. Then you can see video information detail.
In Video URL, you can find code like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch.......

You can typing : www.youtube.com/watch............. as website address like you typing www.islamicboard.com when you want to enter to this forum. I have seen some videos in that forum.
hmmmm thanks it works

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
No need to type it up...just copy paste it.
simple and easy thank you it works know:D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-26-2009, 02:06 AM
you are welcome brother.

mo_123
07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
videos have been disabled, as i have been told they were spooking too many people...

Alphadude
07-31-2009, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mo_123
videos have been disabled, as i have been told they were spooking too many people...
lol spooking people hehe

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-31-2009, 03:36 AM
Lol not spooky at all :\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.