/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conveying Islamic message society!!

waleedsss
07-20-2009, 08:48 AM
-O my brothers and sisters! Help non-Muslims to convert to Islam.
-O my brothers and sisters! Help foreign Muslims to be more knowledgeable about Islam.
-Thanks to Allah, I am working in Conveying Islamic Message Society which can send free Islamic books all over the world for the sake of Allah.
-You can send a letter and request any of these books: Islam is the religion of all,
-the truth about Jesus, Jesus prophet or God??, stories of new Muslims,(Suratul Al-Baqarah (the cow),part 29& 30) of translated Quran in both English and Arabic version, The religion of Islam part(1),(2), Principles of Islam ,prayers, purification, remembrance and supplication from Quran and Sunna, the Muslim's Belief ,fasting ,En-Nawawi`s 40 Hadith, Women in Islam and the life of the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.
-The address is Conveying Islamic Message Society. B.O. 834 Alexandria Egypt.
My e-mail is : waleed_chemist@yahoo.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waleedsss
07-20-2009, 08:50 AM
-If you know any Muslim in your region in need of Islamic books, he can send a letter to our society and request these books or send e-mail to me.
-Also, if you know non-Muslim has a desire to know more about Islam, we will send you suitable books for him, and kindly you can give him these books (may Allah guide him to the Islamic religion).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.