/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamou alaikoum /please i need your advice thank you

touba
07-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allahi taala wabarakatou,

Im a muslim lady , Im 30 years old ,I am full of shame and mistakes and those are my mistakes ,I dont pray and when i was a young i never fast back my ramadan while i had a period time and i put make up when im out side please thats all my mistake and im very afraid from allah to punch me and now i would like to do touba and please pray for me to have hidayat and please any advise i will be happy , Jazakoum allah khairan.
-email removed

Your sister in islam

Btissa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
its never too late sister. alhumdulillah u feel sad and regret ur sins. its a sign that Allah wants to guide you.

u can start frm now itself: look into do's and dont's of Islam and start practicing.
read Quran's translation and prophet's biography.

keep seeking His forgiveness but never despair of His mercy. He is Oft-Forgiving Most-Merciful.

may Allah help you and forgive all ur sins.

touba
07-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Jazaka allah khairan ya akh ahmed,

Inshallah i will start practising from tomorrow and I believe inshallah allah sobhanahou wa taala accept my touba and all oumat sayidina Mohamed (saas) Amine ya rap alamine,

Your sister in islam

noorseeker
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Start gradually sister, you will over burden your self by saying i will practice today, it will be a shock to your system,, if you can pray all 5 tommorow then allahamdulillah ,

When you first start practising, you get on a high, then boosh, you just collapse

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_Narmi_
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Assalam O'Alaikum

Welcome to the true understanding of Islam sister remember Islam did not came to people over night infact over decades. Prophet (pbuh) spent decades to traing his followers. So is the rule for you.

Firstly learn the true meaning of Islam ( peace). You do not need to be ashamed as long as you know you would like to be a better person. a person which allah likes. Try to know Allah. remember his is closer the you can imagine.

Start slowely and evolve... Inshallah you will reach a high level of love to Allah

Jazakallah
Narmi

Layla454
07-20-2009, 05:34 PM
You need to start afresh and realise that its never too late. Allah is the Most Merciful and Kind so turn towards Him seeking His Forgiveness

touba
07-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allah wa barkatou,

Jazakomou allah khaiyran , Al hamdolliallah wa shokr liallah , I couldnt stop crying from happiness when i read your reply , Please pray for me to be a strong muslim inshallah, Please i would like to know when a person does touba and become a good muslim will allah punch us about the other years we didnt practise or not?

Jazakomou allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam

alcurad
07-21-2009, 11:38 PM
^not if you repent sister.

Banu_Hashim
07-21-2009, 11:49 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaikum sister,

Never underestimate the power of repentance.

And seek forgiveness of your Lord, and turn unto Him in repentance, for my Lord is indeed full of mercy and loving-kindess.
Hud 11:90

Take it slow, sister, don't try emerge your self in everything at once. The first step is salah. Try to do this as best as you can, until you can do them 5 times a day! :) The best deeds are those that are consistent. I'll make du'a for you inshaAllah, that Allah fills your heart with sincerity, Ameen.

All the best.

touba
07-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Akhi Banu_Hashim,

Jazaka allah khaiyran

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

touba
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Akhi alcurad,

Jazaka allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.