/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If some Prophets (Peace be upon them all) cant make it to 7th heaven...

bamboozled
07-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Salaam,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I am seeking advice so Inshallah it is.

Last night I was just reading up on Islam before Fujr and to my shock read that not all the prophets(peace be upon them all) made it to seventh heaven.

Prohept Idris (Peace be upon him) made it to 4th and Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) made it to the 1st. Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) Masahallah did make it to the 7th.

I really want to go to 7th heaven, but I dont see what chance I have, when the examples sent for mankind havnt all made it to seventh?

Is it even possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
:salamext:

You mean you read that Prophet Muhammad (saaws) met them at those levels in heaven during the journey of Israa al-mi'raaj.

bamboozled
07-20-2009, 02:01 PM
So does that mean that the heavens the prophet (peace be upon him) saw then the other prophets in, is not the heaven they will inhabit?

If thats the case I will change my question slightly:

'Can an average person make it to SEVENTH heaven' surely Muhammad peace be upon him will be in Al-Waselah and the rest of the prophets will then inhabit 7th heaven so what can I do to get in 7th with them

- IqRa -
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
There is a narration, that someone came to the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam and said: "Ya RasoolAllah, I love you so much, I love you more than my family and my wealth and my mother and my father, but I am scared I will be seperate from you in the Aakhirah if I go to Paradise, as where is my status and where will yours be." The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said in reply; "You will be with those you love."

And Allah Knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bamboozled
07-20-2009, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
There is a narration, that someone came to the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam and said: "Ya RasoolAllah, I love you so much, I love you more than my family and my wealth and my mother and my father, but I am scared I will be seperate from you in the Aakhirah if I go to Paradise, as where is my status and where will yours be." The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said in reply; "You will be with those you love."

And Allah Knows best.
That is exactly what I needed to hear. THANK YOU!

Please could you reference the quotation, I want to make it my signature. I have tried entering phrases from it in google, but its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I really hope its from an authentic hadeth.

bamboozled
07-20-2009, 02:28 PM
by the way if any other bros or sisters want to share some quotes or stories about this topic please do so.

That narration that T.I.A gave cheered me up sooo much (may allah reward him/her). Anyone got anymore, I would love to hear them!

(please reference)

- IqRa -
07-20-2009, 02:47 PM
It's really easy to find... :ermm:

“Messenger of Allah, what about a man who loves some people but cannot match their good deeds?” The Prophet replied: “You, Abu Zarr, will be with those whom you love.” Abu Zarr said: “I love Allah and His messenger.” The Prophet replied: “You will be with whom you love.”
The Hadith in question is related by Al-Bukhari in his priceless book Al-Adab Al-Mufrad and also related by Ahmed, ibn Hibban, Abu Dawood and others. It is attributed to Abu Zarr himself who states that he said to the Prophet” “Messenger of Allah, what about a man who loves some people but cannot match their good deeds?” The Prophet replied: “You, Abu Zarr, will be with those whom you love.” Abu Zarr said: “I love Allah and His Messenger.” The Prophet replied: “You will be with whom you love.”
Source

true believer
07-20-2009, 10:36 PM
lol ur picky bro! i just wanna ENTER jannah, any "level" would be GREAT! for real....

- IqRa -
07-21-2009, 07:42 AM
But what more can a person want, and what more happiness can a person get, that they are with Allah and his Messenger for eternity...?

bamboozled
07-21-2009, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
But what more can a person want, and what more happiness can a person get, that they are with Allah and his Messenger for eternity...?
What more could we want?

More Allah.

What I mean by that is, if I remember correcty, those in 7th Heaven get to see Allah 1hr a day or something while those in the first heaven get to see Allah once a week, I know thats still a big deal but an 1hr a week is even bigger of a deal.

format_quote Originally Posted by true believer
lol ur picky bro! i just wanna ENTER jannah, any "level" would be GREAT! for real....
Lol, I see what you mean sis, but why are people aiming just to get in 1st Heaven??????

Seriously, aim for the moon and you might hit the stars!

Aim for 7th heaven and that way you will be even more pious Inshallah to reach your goal and you never know, might hit the moon (and if you get in, ask Allah to let me, my mum and bros in :D)

Allahfiz bros and sisters (I off to bed)

BTW, do a Dua for my Mum PLEASE. She is ill and its breaking my heart. :cry:

- IqRa -
07-22-2009, 07:56 AM
What I mean by that is, if I remember correcty, those in 7th Heaven get to see Allah 1hr a day or something while those in the first heaven get to see Allah once a week, I know thats still a big deal but an 1hr a week is even bigger of a deal.
In Jannah, you can have all your hearts desire. So if you want to see Allah more than that, I don't think He will object to it.

“When the inhabitants of Jannah enter Jannah, Allah will ask them all, ‘Is there anything more that I can give you?’ They will say, ‘Have you not illuminated our faces? Have you not entered us into Jannah? Have you not saved us from Hellfire?’

“Then Allah will uncover the veil (and all shall see Allah). After that moment there would be nothing more beloved to them than seeing their Lord" (Bukhari and Muslim).
Source

BTW, do a Dua for my Mum PLEASE. She is ill and its breaking my heart.
May Allah grant your mother shifa, and cure from all illnesses, and protection from man and jinn. May this illness be a means of the forgiveness of her sins, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.