/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A blog idea ( please vote )

narsoo
07-20-2009, 06:46 PM
salamoalaikom !

i want to make a blog ... i have an idea

the idea is to post a Question (related to Islamic issues in some way or another ) every friday , and any muslim who see this question make an answer by posting a video on youtube and give me the link ... on thursday i collect all of the videos and make a video that has all the answers and post it on the blog and this will happen every week .. if u like this idea and have some comment please post them

THANKS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
narsoo
07-20-2009, 08:15 PM
15 views and no answer yet ?
please at least say yes or no ...

ardianto
07-21-2009, 04:48 AM
But,.......where is your blog ?

Muezzin
07-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Wouldn't it be simpler to post the separate videos onto the blog? Or, if it is practicable for you to do so, to make your own videos answering the questions people post on your blog?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
07-21-2009, 10:06 AM
...eh?

narsoo
07-21-2009, 02:03 PM
ardianto : im trying to see if people will like the idea if they did i will do the blog
Muezzin : yup it will be easier i can do ur idea to
T.I.A : ?? EH ??

- IqRa -
07-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Why not just ask questions on an islamic forum, isn't that easier?

ardianto
07-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Okay, I understand.
In your blog you ask a question and readers give an answer in video ?
But I think you don't expecting a simple video like someone talk on the front of camera. You want a video that complete with picture of a place or an event.

This is the problem. Many reader can't make a video like that. There are many videos in youtube but find a video that appropriate with the answer is difficult.

Brother, why don't you make a test ?. Write your question in this thread and ask others member to give an answer in video. Not in PM, but in this thread. Then you vote the best video.

Hamad
07-22-2009, 02:37 AM
:salamext:

good idea.:) I would love to provide a few videos inshallah,if u want.

But what will I get in return?:D

_PakistaN_
07-22-2009, 05:23 AM
I don't know if people will go through the hassle of making a video, a lot will be shy anyways to have others watch them. I agree with T.I.A on this one, I think its better on a forum.

_PakistaN_
07-22-2009, 05:23 AM
I however, don't mind at all. If you do make a website I will surely make a video with a bunch of questions, got some written down from before which I wanted to ask.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.