/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent please

touba
07-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allah wabarakatou,

As i told you before i really want to do touba and put hijjab but at the moment i have to work to help my husband coz hes working hard an hes got a back problem and he doesnt earn enough money for our rent and food as you know life is expensive in the UK,

As you know is not easy to get a job in the UK but i find only one job as a model with agenies thy called me for work for pomotionel and editorial pictures as a model but not naked,

My questions are :
Is that haram if i work for a while making some money as a model or not?
Is allah will accept my tuba afer modelling ? because allah knows my heart

Please i need your advices

Jazkoum allah khaiyran

Your sister in islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
07-21-2009, 09:29 PM
:wasalamex

I strongly advise you not to do modelling and I can't stress this enough. Modelling is pure filth and you are exposing your self a lot of danger which can effect your family and the relationship with your husband.

Sustinance is from Allah so ask Him. Allah says: And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah [Hood 11:6]

View also this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ighlight=model

touba
07-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Akhi in islam abd-al Latif,

Thank you very much , I would like to tell you that i will not use my body for modelling but only my face and hair as the agency agreed and my husband want me to do it to help him but me as afraid from allah i dont know what to do

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam

Snowflake
07-21-2009, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allah wabarakatou,

As i told you before i really want to do touba and put hijjab but at the moment i have to work to help my husband coz hes working hard an hes got a back problem and he doesnt earn enough money for our rent and food as you know life is expensive in the UK,

As you know is not easy to get a job in the UK but i find only one job as a model with agenies thy called me for work for pomotionel and editorial pictures as a model but not naked,

My questions are :
Is that haram if i work for a while making some money as a model or not?
Is allah will accept my tuba afer modelling ? because allah knows my heart

Please i need your advices

Jazkoum allah khaiyran

Your sister in islam
I think this is right inshaAllah.. If your husband is available for employment but is off sick, he should be getting either Job Seekers Allowance or E.S.A (employment support allowance). You are available for work, so you should be getting Job Seekers Allowance.

If both of your status' is unemployed, you should be getting your rent paid or part paid. The same goes for council tax.

Other than that sis, there are tons of jobs and your local job centre will be able to help and advise you.

If you think you are not getting the right help or may be entitled to more benefits, go to you nearest neighbourhood office or C.A.B (citizens advice bureau). But please, please, whatever you do, don't turn to haram means to earn a living.

Food, living costs, are only as expensive as we make them. Eat simple and dress simple and living costs needn't reach the skies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
07-21-2009, 09:52 PM

Thank you very much , I would like to tell you that i will not use my body for modelling but only my face and hair as the agency agreed and my husband want me to do it to help him but me as afraid from allah i dont know what to do

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam
Sister, it's not allowed for you to show your hair and pose for pictures in front of strange men. Have sabr and find a decent job. Even factory work if you have to.

touba
07-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Sister jannah,

Thank you very much , My husband still working but because of his sickness he doesnt work long to make enough money for us, My husband doesnt want me to do any other jobs as for him he will not be with me and for him modelling is a something he can be with me when im modelling and he really want me to do it but me im lost i dont know what to do wallah ,

Jazaki allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam

'Abd-al Latif
07-21-2009, 10:02 PM

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam
Either way, don't do it. If you are in UK you can seek benefits for your husband from the government such as disability allowance and income support etc.

If you are in the UK then PM me and i'll walk you through the things that can help you.

Snowflake
07-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Are you trying to make me laugh?

Your husband doesn't want you to work where he can't watch over you, but is willing to let you work in a field where men will definitely be watching you and when published, be having disgusting thoughts about you?

touba
07-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Akh abd latif,

It will not be enough because we had so much credit to pay

Jazaka allah khayrain

Your sister in islam

'Abd-al Latif
07-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Akh abd latif,

It will not be enough because we had so much credit to pay

Jazaka allah khayrain

Your sister in islam
The government can help you regardless. They can give you disability/income support, a council house (if you are renting your home - which is way cheaper then the rent of normal houses) and a mobility scheme vehicle (i.e. a free car).

touba
07-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Akh abdelatif,

But who can pay our bank loan

Your sister in islam

GuestFellow
07-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Salaam sister.

Have you spoke to your family members about this? Maybe they can help you with this loan.

Pray five times a day. Allah will surely help you if your patient.

touba
07-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Sister,

If our family had a money they could help us but unfortunatley they dont have maalassaf

Your sister in islam

GuestFellow
07-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Did you contact the bank and discussed your current situation? Certain banks are quite flexible and do offer alternatives way to pay off loans from what I heard.

I suggest you should contact Citizens Advice Bureau. They may be able to give you some financial advice.

Muhammad
07-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum sister,

Try explaining to your husband that Haram earnings will not contain blessings and it is even one of the causes that prevent du'a from being answered.

Also, Allaah (swt) must be obeyed above everyone else. If you truly want His pleasure, then avoid the sin from the beginning, because you never know whether you will get the chance to repent afterwards or what further evil it might lead to.

May Allaah (swt) protect us, Aameen.

Hamad
07-21-2009, 11:18 PM
:salamext:
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...lim-model.html

also check this thread. It shows the truth sister. Attain other ways to earn money on this test.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-22-2009, 01:21 AM
:sl:

Sis I understand you're stressing but there is no obeying your husband in doing haraam and disobeying Allah. Be it your body, hair, face, you cannot expose yourself to the public like that and especially other men. I'm shocked that your husband is wanting u to do this? Doesn't it bother him and yourself that all these men are watching you and feasting off your beauty?

Doing haram won't get you halal earning. I advise you to find a different job ukhti inshaAllah :)

touba
07-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Akh Muhammad,

Jazaka allah khaiyran

Your sister in islam

touba
07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
:sl:

Sis I understand you're stressing but there is no obeying your husband in doing haraam and disobeying Allah. Be it your body, hair, face, you cannot expose yourself to the public like that and especially other men. I'm shocked that your husband is wanting u to do this? Doesn't it bother him and yourself that all these men are watching you and feasting off your beauty?

Doing haram won't get you halal earning. I advise you to find a different job ukhti inshaAllah :)
Sister,

You are right ,My husband think as he will be with me i will be safe thats why.

Jazaki allah khaiyran

Your sister in islam

touba
07-22-2009, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamad
:salamext:
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...lim-model.html

also check this thread. It shows the truth sister. Attain other ways to earn money on this test.
Akh Hamad,

Jazaka allah khaiyran,

your sister in islam

touba
07-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allah wa taala,

Please i have other questions,

Please how can i pray back my 20 years pray because im 30 years old now?

Please how can i fast back my ramadan during my period time 14 years ago? each ramadan one week ?

I will give up modelling inshallah and im thinking to start a small business hamdollah allah give me intelligence and skills my questions is asking for investment is haram or halal?

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

touba
07-22-2009, 03:17 PM

Please how can i fast back my ramadan during my period time 14 years ago? each ramadan one week ?

I will give up modelling inshallah and im thinking to start a small business hamdollah allah give me intelligence and skills my questions is asking for investment is haram or halal?

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

Beardo
07-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Believe me Sister, you'll find much more peace of heart, blessing in your wealth and life if you do NOT take up the job offer. I'm sure you are capable of doing other things if your family is in the necessity. There are various at-home based jobs, or teach at a primary or what have you. There are PLENTY of opportunities, it's a matter of how eager you are to take them.

Allah Ta'ala make it easy for you.

touba
07-22-2009, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
Believe me Sister, you'll find much more peace of heart, blessing in your wealth and life if you do NOT take up the job offer. I'm sure you are capable of doing other things if your family is in the necessity. There are various at-home based jobs, or teach at a primary or what have you. There are PLENTY of opportunities, it's a matter of how eager you are to take them.

Allah Ta'ala make it easy for you.

Akhi ehafiz,

Jazaka allah khaiyran but i dont know about any home based jobs?

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

touba
07-22-2009, 09:06 PM

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

touba
07-23-2009, 08:50 AM

Is there any life after death?

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Check this thread sister

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...thank-you.html

qarasz
07-23-2009, 12:43 PM
assalamu allikum rahmathullayi wa barakathu

AVOID ALL JOB WHICH MAINLY NEED PHYSICAL EXPOSURE.......YOU WILL
NEED TO ANSWER TO ALLAH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BREAKING RULES OF ISLAM WITHOUT PATIENCE.&
TRY A GOOD JOB IN MIDDLE EAST FOR YOU& YOUR HUSBAND , U BAOTH HAVE UK EXP.

Your question is , is modelling allowed in islam?

ANSWER FOR YOU QUESTION

1] U BELIEVE IN ALLAH
SO, IF U FIND ANY DIFFICULTY WITH LIVILIHOOD , WHICH HAS SOLUTION OUT ISDE YOUR HOME ?

A]THEN CHECK JOB WHICH DONT DISAGREE WITH ALLAH'S RULE.
IF YOU COULDNT FIND A JOB WITH ALLAH'S RULE, THEN....ALLAH WILL SHOW YOU A WAY BE KEEP YOUR PATIENCE.
ALLAH IS ALL PROVIDING, HE IS THE ONE WHI DECIDE.....KEEP SAYING ALLHAMDULLILAH.

2]WHAT TYPES OF JOB A MUSLIM MEN & WOMEN CAN DO?
A] WOMEN(PRAY TO ALLAH IF THERE IS MISTAKE)

SCIENCE: :SHE CAN BE A DOCTOR,SCEINTIST....
MATHS/ENGINEERING :ENGINEER, DESIGNER......
COMMERCE :ACCOUNTANT,BUSINESSMAN,MANGERS.....
DESIGN : TAILORING, DESIGNING OF DRESS......

FOLLOWING JOB RESULT IN EXPOSING YOUR BEAUTY WITH YOUR CONSENT TO GAIN MONEY& THIS CAN EVEN INVITE DANGER...IN MANY WAYS

MODELLING:
A] YOU SHOW YOUR FACE.....WHICH MEANS.....U EXPOSING YOUR
FACE TO ANOTHER PERSON FOR NOT RECOGNSING/ NOT MAKE A GOOD TALK TO YOU/ ANY OTHER GOOD PURPOSE LIKE KIDS LISTEN THE TEACHER / SELLER ACCEPTING THE MONEY

YOU R EXPOSINGF FACE FOR UNDEIFINED PERIOD & TO NON-WOMEN VIEWER
& WITHOUT ANY GOOD PURPOSE.......SO PLS AVOID THIS JOB
WHICH IS SIN ISLAM

B] YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT WILL BE WITH NON-MUSLIMS, MODELS, DESIGNERS.....ETC ALL WITH UNISLAMIC BEHAVIOUR.....SO THEY CAN EASY BRING CHANGE IN YOU .WHICH MAY TAKE YOU TO DANGER...SO AVOID THIS

AIRHOSTESS :THIS JOB ....NEED MORE PHYSICAL EXPOSRE...TO BOTH MEN&WOMEN...AVOID THIS TOO

AVOID ALL JOB WHICH MAINLY NEED PHYSICAL EXPOSURE.......YOU WILL
NEED TO ANSWER TO ALLAH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BREAKING RULES OF ISLAM WITHOUT PATIENCE.

BARAK ALLAH FEEK:statisfie

touba
07-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Akhi qarasz,

Alaikomou assalam warahmatou allah wa barakatou,

I did hamdollah touba and i will not do any modelling inshallah and very soon inshallah i will start praying and wear hijjab.

Please pray for me and for all ummat sayyedina mohammed (saas) allah give us hidayyat and forgive our sins inshallah ya rap allamine,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.