/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to strangle my boss then toss the body off a cliff!

AnonymousPoster
07-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Ugh!

My friends who work in the same department have great bosses but I'm stuck with the most uptight, socially awkward, nagging, and nepotic women I have ever met. I dreaded going back at the beginning of the school year and feel another surge of hatred for her as I received her latest email to the staff.

How can I keep my irritation from boiling over when speaking to her?

PS I'm trying to transfer to a new boss ASAP but that has to go through her.... and I need the job for resume purposes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-22-2009, 06:38 AM
:sl:
just do what you have to do whilst ignoring her annoying-ness at the same time, as much as you can...i know it's hard, but just try divert your mind and image something alot more relaxing and tranquil...

crayon
07-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Oh, tossing the body off a cliff is so cliche'.... If you're going to murder someone, you may as well get creative! Ohhh the things I can think of...:statisfie

But in all seriousness... Patience, patience, patience. InshaAllah you will get ajr for it.

syilla
07-22-2009, 08:41 AM

i always remember this ukhtee :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AntiKarateKid
07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Remember the reward you get for suppressing anger. Works for me.

AnonymousPoster
07-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Can anyone point me to hadiths about suppressing anger and its rewards?

Beardo
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

i always remember this ukhtee :D
LOL! Seriously!

Ali_008
07-22-2009, 02:50 PM
:sl:

SAYING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (

) ABOUT ANGER.

Allah's Messenger (

)Said a Muslim is never allowed to stay angry with his Muslim brother over three day's , because he who does that, then dies will go to hell ( FIRE ) . ( This is reported by Abu Dawood ) (Sahih Al - Jami ) ( page 7609).
The messenger of Allah (Prophet Muhammad (

says about anger:
“ Anger is the effect of shaytaan and shaytaan was created from fire. And water extinguishes fire."
It is narrated in Bukhari that two people were arguing in the presence of Rasulullah (

) One of the two became so angry that his face went red and his veins swelled. Rasulullah (

) Lifted his face towards that person and said to him that I know a sentence if you were to say it your anger will go away. The sentence is ( taw’wz ). The translation is as follows:
“ I SEEK ALLAH'S PROTECTION FROM THE CURSED DEVIL"

THE VIRTUES OF CONTROLLING ONES ANGER.
There are many virtues in Ahadeeth recarding a person who controls his anger. In Tabraani . ( A book of Hadeeth ). It is narrated that Rasulullah (

) Said : Who ever controls there temper Allah will take away punishment from him and who so ever safe guard's his tongue Allah will conceal his sins.
In another Hadeeth which is narrated in (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood): Rasulullah(

) Who ever controls their temper in a state that if he wanted he could have took revenge. Then On the day of judgement Allah will call him in front of everyone and will give him the choice of picking the Hoor of his choice. So by controlling your anger Allah will give the choice of picking any Hoor from Paradise (Jannat). But today youngsters have forgotten the world hear after and there are to indulge in this world that we have forgotten the command of Allah and the way shown by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (

) so from now on we should change our lifestyle. And we should live our life according to the way shown by our beloved Prophet
Muhammad (

). because success in this world and the hereafter lies in the command of Allah and the way shown by our beloved Prophet Muhammad.(

). May Allah gives us the ability to practice upon this ( Aamin ).

Source

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.