/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blogging Halal or Haram

Sizzlerjimer
07-22-2009, 05:12 PM
asalam u alikum wa rehamtulahi wa berkathu

i have a question for every one is blogging halal or haram.

I know that talking to namahrams is haram even if its about islam because you cant talk about islam when its haram to talk to namahrams in islam.

You see what i am pointing at, although in blogging you donot talk to namahrams directly but isnt it the same?

I ask that because i donot want to be commiting any sins.

Jazak ALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-22-2009, 05:30 PM
What do you mean with namahram ?. non-mahram ?

Oooh, brother.
There are many sisters in this forum, and they are not mahrams of brothers in this forum. We can talk about Islam with sisters in web forum or in blog. But, of course, we are not allowed to talk about something that forbidden.

You can visit Exchange Links section and you will find many Islamic blog.

Sizzlerjimer
07-22-2009, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
What do you mean with namahram ?. non-mahram ?

Oooh, brother.
There are many sisters in this forum, and they are not mahrams of brothers in this forum. We can talk about Islam with sisters in web forum or in blog. But, of course, we are not allowed to talk about something that forbidden.

You can visit Exchange Links section and you will find many Islamic blog.
asalam o alikum wa rehamtualhi wa berkathu

sorry i mean non mahram

namahram=non mahram in my language so sorry about that.

How can we tak about islam with nonmahrams when the exact thing is haram in islam you get what i mean brother?

Jazak ALLAH

suffiyan007
07-22-2009, 06:50 PM
i dont think blogging is inhibited/forbid. i think that blogging is cool that people would read on out blogs and post some comments on it and its really cool.many numerous of people enjoying blogging and making some new friends and know each other that how we communicate each other...i know in islam there not allowed woman and man see each other but anyway life must go on...when we outside there we are not communicate with anyone man with man, woman with woman...?anyway be sensible and open minded not a conservative conventional thinking....i believe God gave us mind to think and why God create man and woman....anyway perhap of love.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
07-22-2009, 07:13 PM
In my opinion, it's Halal.

The Ruler
07-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Blogging's haraam, forums are haraam, the chocolate covered streets are haraam. [/End sarcasm] Us women are everywhere.

Banu_Hashim
07-22-2009, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Blogging's haraam, forums are haraam, the chocolate covered streets are haraam. [/End sarcasm] Us women are everywhere.
Exactly. No point trying to hide.

Uthman
07-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Some of my favourite Shuyukh have blogs, and if it was haraam, believe me they'd know.

Alphadude
07-23-2009, 01:15 AM
i dont think its haram as long as your in the cirlce it should be fine i had a blog long time ago

ardianto
07-23-2009, 04:24 AM
Asalamualaikum, wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.

There was a controversy in Indonesia after some scholars from 'Girl Madresah Association' released a fatwa haram for Facebook.
Most scholars were disagreed, and then scholars who released this fatwa make clarify, Facebook is haram only if Facebook is used for do something wrong. (i.e write 'dirty' words to opposite gender)

Regarding to this case, scholars say "Facebook is neutral".
Like a book, if we write 'Halal Article' in this book, this book becomes halal. And if we write 'Haram Article' or draw/print 'Haram Picture' in this book, this book becomes haram.

Same as blog/blogging. Blogging is neutral. We can do something right or do something wrong with blog. it's depend on us.

But, I can understand if some scholar say blog is haram. They just want to protect ummah from syaithon.

format_quote Originally Posted by OxygenHacker
asalam o alikum wa rehamtualhi wa berkathu

sorry i mean non mahram

namahram=non mahram in my language so sorry about that.

How can we tak about islam with nonmahrams when the exact thing is haram in islam you get what i mean brother?

Jazak ALLAH
This is not about talking directly face to face, but talking in web.
How can we talk about Islam with nonmahrams ?.
Like in this forum, a brother talking with a sister, and everyone watching.

But I don't know about talking with nonmahram in e-mail, where someone else can't watching. We must ask the scholar for this.

:):):)

Sizzlerjimer
07-23-2009, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Suffiyan007;1189769]i dont think blogging is inhibited/forbid. i think that blogging is cool that people would read on out blogs and post some comments on it and its really cool.many numerous of people enjoying blogging and making some new friends and know each other that how we communicate each other...i know in islam there not allowed woman and man see each other but anyway life must go on...when we outside there we are not communicate with anyone man with man, woman with woman...?anyway be sensible and open minded not a conservative conventional thinking....i believe God gave us mind to think and why God create man and woman....anyway perhap of love.[/QUOTE]

asalam u alikum wa rehmatulahi wa bekathu

wow brother how can you men and women can be friends and its ok for them and life must go on. i hope you did think before posting the comment.These are the exact same words of people who have put so many things in to ISLAM just because its OK to have them and one needs to be OPEN MINDED and SECULAR?my brother in islam there is no extereme or secularism islam is most balanced most moderate religion and if you follow it rightly you will never have these thoughts that you need to be open minded and sensible.

wow there are chocolate covered streets:p:p:shade:where are they tellll meeeee

ardianto i agree with you that it depends on you what you do with the blog and also if you donot talk about forbidden things then it might be ok ALLAH knows best.

May ALLAH have mercy on us and may ALLAH always keep all of us on the right path and may ALLAH save us from the biggest enemy and the deciever and the cursed satan. AMEEN

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.