/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it stealing?

anonymous
07-22-2009, 07:17 PM
apparently i accidently took my cousins lip gloss while i was staying there for the hols, 'it looked exactly like one i have' i have recently realised that its not mine, i found my own one at home:embarrass. When I went over to their place again, i placed a new one in her purse, i bought it for her.

I am scared that if i tell her i took hers she might think i stole it:S.
she asked me how this new lip gloss get in her purse..'oh i was looking for it for ages' i didnt say anything.:embarrass

right ting 2do or no?:hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nays
07-22-2009, 07:43 PM
asalamu alaikom

Doesn't sound like you should worry about it, after all it's your cousin not a stranger, so I doubt she's going to think you're a thief for taking her lip gloss by accident. You did the right thing by replacing the one that you took, but yeah don't be worried about her reaction if you tell her how it happened, She won't care...inshallah lol.

noorahmad
07-22-2009, 07:47 PM
explain that it was an misunderstanding, and that you took hers by error. and make duah that she dont get mad at you, and that she understands.

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Just tell her the truth, you took it by mistake thinking it was yours.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
07-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Why are you wearing lip gloss ?

ژاله
07-23-2009, 10:10 AM
its ok, i guess, with or without telling her. theres nothing wrong on your part inshallah:)

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
Why are you wearing lip gloss ?
What's wrong with the sister wearing lipgloss? As long as its not an attractive colour, I guess its ok.

Allahu Aalim

touba
07-23-2009, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
What's wrong with the sister wearing lipgloss? As long as its not an attractive colour, I guess its ok.

Allahu Aalim
Is haram if she put lip gloss out side because her lips will be more shining and more attractive allah give us hidayat inshallah i used to put make up out side please dont forget us with your pray and duaa allah forgive us inshallah.

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 10:51 AM
There is nothing wrong with lip gloss sister. SubhanAllaah extremists nowadays...

Detritavore
07-23-2009, 10:57 AM
Sister, only you know your intentions.

If it was a mistake, it was a mistake. You bought her a new lip-gloss, great, good thinking. But if you truly want to be in the clear and it's causing you distress just tell her the truth and then the problem will be history.

Honestly, what's the absolute worst that could happen?

She'll think your a liar and you stole her lip-gloss. Well, that just goes to show how strong your relationship was to start with, that is to say not strong at all. Doesn't it offend you that this person has so little faith in you over such a petty thing or is it that they have a reason to be doubtful? Hopefully, no, your cousin has the utmost faith in you and, no, you're not a compulsive thief in self denial. In which case there really isn't a problem is there?

And sister remember Allah (SWT) knows the truth and ultimately it is His pleasure we should most strive for.

Detritavore
07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
There is nothing wrong with lip gloss sister. SubhanAllaah extremists nowadays...
There is nothing extreme about rejecting lip-gloss on the grounds that in some cases it is an unnecessary beautification device that can attract unwanted attention.

It's very sensible if you ask me, not extreme at all.

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Yes, in some cases. In many, it is clear.

Banu_Hashim
07-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Technically perhaps, but under the circumstances you genuinely thought it was yours. An honest mistake.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.