/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Autopsy of Michael jackson...

suffiyan007
07-23-2009, 03:41 AM
I heard that Michael jackson dying cause of cardiac arrested.are anyone trying to kill Michael or something? i felt so sad when heard about michael jackson news anywhere perhap everyday...and i heard that Michael jackson entered islam when the last of the memorial of MJ that i seen live on television i heard that really not islam just a joke of MJ. i would like our brother and sister would like to discuss of this issue...God bless u all thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
malayloveislam
07-24-2009, 07:09 AM
I dunno about whether MJ was murdered. But I also heard speculations that he embraced Islam. His brother Jermaine is already a Muslim. He told everyone in his PC that he's going to stop being an artist and that the concert in Britain will be his final concert. Well, dunno much what to say. I'm not his fan nor do I listen to music so much. Well, I listen to music just to see what is so fun about it beside I have something to talk with someone or friends but I'm not into music or entertainment industry.

north_malaysian
07-24-2009, 07:30 AM
we've seen his memorial service... how about his burial service?

Cabdullahi
07-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Some say it was a sacrificial ritual carried out by someone

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
07-26-2009, 06:32 PM
thanks for ya comments i am appreciated...it...yeah...i think that MJ own private physician or doctor trying to kill him with drugs...so sad a legend has gone so far that never comes back...if i can see Michael Jackson i am so happy....and i would learn something from him...MJ is a genius...i love MJ so much...a singer that i admired and inspired...his personality is tremendous to catch each one heart in the world.thank u michael u r always in our memory..we love you always.

suffiyan007
07-26-2009, 06:35 PM
[IMG]http://http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020nGoWxKPRkAhTGjzbkF/SIG=12e86tujk/EXP=1248719686/**http%3A//muzyka.onet.pl/_i/info/duze/m/michael_jackson11.jpg[/IMG]

we love michael...ur music a tremendous in pop sensation...!:cry:

jeff d
07-31-2009, 08:42 AM
It is very sad that Michael Jackson died so tragically. I feel that he was a misunderstood individual by many. I hope that he is at peace now. Rev. Jeff Dishong

czgibson
07-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Greetings,

Jacko's death is definitely suspicious if you ask me. A man who is basically healthy shouldn't be prescribed heavy opiates without a very good reason. Maybe that reason will come out in the investigation, we'll wait and see.

format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
we love michael...ur music a tremendous in pop sensation...!:cry:
You know Muslims aren't allowed to listen to music, right?

Peace

Muslimlearner
07-31-2009, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

You know Muslims aren't allowed to listen to music, right?

Peace
May be you know more then many muslims about Islam :hiding:

So: did they find any drogs in the MJ's blood?

czgibson
07-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
May be you know more then many muslims about Islam
First time anyone's said that to me. I don't really know what to say. :embarrass

So: did they find any drogs in the MJ's blood?
They probably did, as lots of witnesses are saying he was addicted to painkillers at the time of his death. However, the full findings of the autopsy haven't been released yet as far as I know.

I think this is pretty much where things stand at the moment.

Peace

Muslimlearner
07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
I am not happy to addmit it,czgibson,but is a fact imsad
I'm so disapointed from many muslims in Egypt and angry that they don't care for some important things...anyway..May Allah guide us all!
Tnx for the link!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.