/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there life after death?

touba
07-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Assalamou alaikoum warahmatou allah wabarakatou,

Is there any life after death?
Can we meet our family when we die ?

Jazakomou allah khaiyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba

Jazakomou allah khaiyran
Sister, are you serious about this question?!?!?!

touba
07-23-2009, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Sister, are you serious about this question?!?!?!
Yes please

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM

Jazakomou allah khaiyran
You are a Muslim, and you are asking if there is any life afer death? :ermm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
touba
07-23-2009, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
You are a Muslim, and you are asking if there is any life afer death? :ermm:
Im muslim hamdollah but im jahil of so many things allah forgive me inshallah

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Sister do you not know about Jannah and Jahannam?

Ummu Sufyaan
07-23-2009, 12:00 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu!
yes. one who deny's the hereafter, is a kaafir (non-muslim).
you can read more here

basically it goes:
heaven/paradise if your a goody aka muslim :shade:
and
hell if your a bady, aka non-muslim :skeleton: :phew

i dont know :)

Jazakomou allah khaiyran
wa iyyaki.

touba
07-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Assalamou alaikoum

I think there is a missunderstanding of my questions : of course i know about jannah and jahanam.

My question again is when the person die and they buried him or her she or he will wake up and speak and see his or her family who dead before or not?

Going to jannah and jahanam a3oz billah mina sheytani arajim will be day of hashr but before where the soul and body stay?

Jazakomou alah khaiyran

Woodrow
07-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Assalamou alaikoum

I think there is a missunderstanding of my questions : of course i know about jannah and jahanam.

My question again is when the person die and they buried him or her she or he will wake up and speak and see his or her family who dead before or not?

Going to jannah and jahanam a3oz billah mina sheytani arajim will be day of hashr but before where the soul and body stay?

Jazakomou alah khaiyran
:sl:

I can not find any reference that shows we will see or meet any family or friends while we are in the grave waiting for the day of judgment. There is evidence and reference that some will suffer much anguish during that time and for others it will be simply a restful sleep.

In my opinion the answer is no, not until after the final jedgement.

touba
07-23-2009, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

I can not find any reference that shows we will see or meet any family or friends while we are in the grave waiting for the day of judgment. There is evidence and reference that some will suffer much anguish during that time and for others it will be simply a restful sleep.

Jazaki allah khaiyran

Inshallah allah( swt) forgive all our sins and all umat sayedina mohammed (saas)

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

i just remembered something i had in mind for so long when i saw this post i remembered it, i want to ask you as you said
while we are in the grave waiting for the day of judgment. There is evidence and reference that some will suffer much anguish during that time and for others it will be simply a restful sleep.
but no one knows when the day of the judgment will be it could be in very very long time or it could be 2morrow so the question is the body is dead so were does the soul go and how can the sould sleep and the suffering u said about how would that happen? is that gona happen to the sould or to the body as we all know the body turns to dust in some time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.