/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Islamic charities for Sadaqa Jariya

AnonymousPoster
07-23-2009, 05:42 PM
:sl:

Recently I've been thinking alot, my imaan has been strong alhamdulilah and i want to keep doing things i will get rewarded for by Allah SWT Inshallah.

I have been looking at some websites such as Islamic Relief to donate some money as Sadaqa Jariya (so i will get rewarded even after my death) but im not sure which charities i can securely donate to.

Will someone tell me a few charities i can give money to as Sadaqa Jariya and if its safe to enter card details on the website? I wouldnt mind any type of charity however I would prefer donating money to things like building of mosques and madrassahs etc.

Jazkallah Khair :)

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
07-23-2009, 10:43 PM
If you're worried about online security, send a cheque/postal order to islamicrelief or muslim hands. Or why not do continuous fund-raising of a bigger scale and send the money for a mosque/school to be built in a poor village.

You can also (and we should) support non muslim charities such as SightSavers, Water aid etc. A small donation of £3.00 a month is very much appreciated by them.

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Minhaj Welfare Foundation

http://www.mwfuk.org/Cheque-Bank-Transfer.html

strengthmill
07-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Peace TV take sadaqa I think,

Its a really good da'wah chanel , inshallah you will get rewards for help keeping it running,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-25-2009, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:

Recently I've been thinking alot, my imaan has been strong alhamdulilah and i want to keep doing things i will get rewarded for by Allah SWT Inshallah.

I have been looking at some websites such as Islamic Relief to donate some money as Sadaqa Jariya (so i will get rewarded even after my death) but im not sure which charities i can securely donate to.

Will someone tell me a few charities i can give money to as Sadaqa Jariya and if its safe to enter card details on the website? I wouldnt mind any type of charity however I would prefer donating money to things like building of mosques and madrassahs etc.

Jazkallah Khair :)

:wa:
You can ask local masjids about newly built masjids or those that are going to be newly built and help pay for some things,

There is reward in helping to build a masjid!!

And

If there is already a newly built masjid you can pay for prayer mats (like them long ones...duno wat they called..) or you can pay for a mic!! For everyone that says the adhan in the mic/or pray on the prayer mat you donated inshaAllaah you will be rewarded

And obviously if you have unfortunate relatives who arn't that wealthy they come first

You can subscribe to a charity so that your wealth will remain pure etc...

You can adopt a polar bear .... global warming is killing them imsad

Also if you cloth someone you will be rewarded for it as long as it's still on them inshaAllaah :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.