/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This will never happen in your life again??!!

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:10 AM
:sl:

isnt this awsome

On August 7 , 2009

At 12hr 34 minutes and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year, the time and date will be

12:34:56 07/08/09

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

This will never happen in your life again??!!!!
:eek:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:13 AM
can some 1 please move the post to general section made it here by mistake sorry

Ali_008
07-24-2009, 02:17 AM
:sl: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :w:

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
:sl: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :w:
u ok brother? lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
07-24-2009, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
u ok brother? lol
absolutely fine brother. Actually, I was expecting something eye-popping, mindboggling, thats it.:p

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
absolutely fine brother. Actually, I was expecting something eye-popping, mindboggling, thats it.:p
:hmm: isnt this what u call mindboggling once in a life time thing u will see hehe

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 08:45 AM
I received a text like this.

Ramadhan
07-24-2009, 08:58 AM
in the past 24 hours I have received this info on all of my electronic communications platforms: cell phone text messages, blackberry messenger, yahoo messenger, business and personal emails, facebook and other social networking platforms, and now on LI
Now I'm waiting for my phone to ring and someone called just to tell me directly about this "once in a lifetime phenomenon" :D

Al-Zaara
07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Cool! ;D

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
in the past 24 hours I have received this info on all of my electronic communications platforms: cell phone text messages, blackberry messenger, yahoo messenger, business and personal emails, facebook and other social networking platforms, and now on LI
Now I'm waiting for my phone to ring and someone called just to tell me directly about this "once in a lifetime phenomenon" :D
Lol! :hiding:

syilla
07-24-2009, 09:12 AM
kewl... especially if someone born at the exact time huhu :D

its kewl...thats all

Alphadude
07-25-2009, 01:10 AM
lol maybe some 1 nock on your door iswell hehe

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
kewl... especially if someone born at the exact time huhu :D

its kewl...thats all
if some 1 borns on that day he or she may be lucky bcoz no 1 born in this date b4

ardianto
07-25-2009, 06:33 AM
I hear 08.123456789 never released by Telkomsel. ;D

Imaan
07-26-2009, 09:12 PM
What, :Dwho knows;D maybe I'll live 4 another 1,000 years. Then I'll see it again, and I'll tell my grandkids I saw it twice:p in a lifetime. Man, can sumbody stop this! I hate it!;D

UmmHasan
07-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Yeah I received an email like this a few days ago. Cool.

aadil77
07-26-2009, 11:14 PM
what about 12:34:56 07/08/90 haha see that

Sarahd
07-27-2009, 07:00 PM
hahaha, how about this, this is what i saw on the another website,
04:05:06 07/08/90

ummsara1108
07-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Cool! But it will acually happen twice that day....lol...

ummsara1108
07-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Not to nit pick!

Woodrow
07-28-2009, 03:22 AM
Perhaps not this particular "Once in Your life" event. But, stop and think in turn about all of the once in our life experiences. Many are much more astounding.

Our own birth is a once in a lifetime event, and that is quite remarkable if you think about it. Of much greater importance to any of us than the lining up of an artificial date.

Dates and times are an interesting thing, but they are man made measurements that relate only to us in this time who are using the Gregorian Calendar and the 24 hour clock. While we will call the date August 17 in the Gregorian calender. In our Islamic calender it is. Ramadan 16, 1430. As a Muslim I will never see the date as 07-08-09 except for business transactions and appointments with non-Muslim living in countries that use the Gregorian calender.

Beardo
07-28-2009, 03:54 AM
^ That's a beautiful response, Gramps.

Actually, when I first read it a few hours back, I was like "Wow! Amazing. I should send this to my friends." Except, I got caught up with other things, and I guess Allah Ta'ala wanted me to see your post.

So now, 10 hours later, I am reading your post. A quick flashback, so many moments of my life has passed. But the best moments, that actually lasted, were the ones I had accomplished in terms of Deen. Those award ceremonies I had from school where I marched around the entire school with an award tied around my neck later went forgotten, like all other worldly times in my life.

But the days I learned to pray, that day I started Madressah for the first time, those moments I still share today.

But winding back to your post, you're right. It's not like we accomplished this date. I used to think I'd tell my children that I lived through a millenium. Now I think how stupid that is. It's not like it's something deserving or honorable. It's just a date, like today, tomorrow, and yesterday. Doesn't do me much good knowing it worldly or religiously.

ardianto
08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
12:34:56__07/08/09

I was in last raka'ah of shalaah Jum'ah when this special moment came.

glo
08-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Adding to Woodrow's comment, let's remember that EVERY MOMENT of our lives is a once-in-a-lifetime one!

No need to wait for that special date or that anniversary. EVERY moment is God-given and special and full of opportunities ...

Eric H
08-08-2009, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
:sl:

isnt this awsome

On August 7 , 2009

At 12hr 34 minutes and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year, the time and date will be

12:34:56 07/08/09

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

This will never happen in your life again??!!!!
:eek:

Oh no, my life is incomplete, it is not worth living any more, I have missed this never to be repeated moment, and I didn't realise, what am I to do imsad

Anyway there have been some interesting replies, so all is not lost.

Have a nice day.:)

Eric

Woodrow
08-09-2009, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Oh no, my life is incomplete, it is not worth living any more, I have missed this never to be repeated moment, and I didn't realise, what am I to do imsad

Eric
Have no fear Eric,you still stand a chance. Simply move to a country that uses the Julian calender and it will not happen for a few days.
The Julian August 8, 2009 will occur on the Gregorian August 21, 2009. Which for us Muslims will be the first day of Ramadan this year.

The Julian calender was still in use by many Eastern European countries and may still be used by some, especially those with a Greek Orthodox majority.

alcurad
08-09-2009, 02:51 AM
indeed, life is so transient without memories to engrave onto others and the world, what else is there, but the joy of life lived to fulfillment, the pain incurred is part of us too, so be steadfast and persevere.

Afg
08-09-2009, 03:27 AM
wow.. lol you're make this funny..

Afg
08-09-2009, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Eric
aww brother..thats ok. its still worth living :D
brother Woodrow gave some helpful idea to you, so no, you did not miss the moment, its still there :)

Eric H
08-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Woodrow;

The Julian August 8, 2009 will occur on the Gregorian August 21, 2009. Which for us Muslims will be the first day of Ramadan this year.
Blessings and peace be with you all on this very special day.

Eric

- IqRa -
08-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Thank you Eric!

Alphadude
08-11-2009, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Have no fear Eric,you still stand a chance. Simply move to a country that uses the Julian calender and it will not happen for a few days.

The Julian calender was still in use by many Eastern European countries and may still be used by some, especially those with a Greek Orthodox majority.
interesting thanks for the info granpa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.