/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Rock in Saudi Arabia - Believe It Or Not!

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:22 AM
see this miracle Of ALLAH it's unbelievable !!!
Surprising Rock
A huge rock in a village of Al-Hassa region, SAUDI ARABIA raises 11 cms from the ground level once in a year during the month of April and stays elevated for about 30 minutes !!!
They say that 17 years ago, one terrorist was shot dead behind this rock as he was hidden there. This encounter happened in the month of April 1989. You can see the fresh blood stains on the rock. Most surprisingly, when the rock raises from the ground, these stains become darker, fresher and wet. Local residents tried to wipe off the stains several times, but after some time it appears again on the rock automatically.
isn't it astounding ?
Have a look..

http://www.mastitunes.com/t5512_surp...di+arabia.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
07-24-2009, 02:25 AM
:sl:
Allahu 'Alim about this miracle if its true but if its not then Brother Khalid again just :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling:
[no offense]
:w:

Alphadude
07-24-2009, 02:36 AM
i hope its true i found it while surfing and its amazing miracle if its true hope some brothers and sister here knows about this and shed some light into this

north_malaysian
07-24-2009, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
A huge rock in a village of Al-Hassa region, SAUDI ARABIA raises 11 cms from the ground level once in a year during the month of April and stays elevated for about 30 minutes !!!

They say that 17 years ago, one terrorist was shot dead behind this rock as he was hidden there. This encounter happened in the month of April 1989.
so this rock follows gregorian calendar?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-24-2009, 03:11 AM
Saudi's govt must send a geologist team for find a logic explanation. If it is true.

north_malaysian
07-24-2009, 03:22 AM
How about Wadi Jinn in Medina? where the car can move on its own (pushed by the jinns?)...

Saudi Arabia is a very interesting place...

Ramadhan
07-24-2009, 04:27 AM
it doesnt seem plausible to me.

Detritavore
07-24-2009, 05:09 AM
I find it very amusing how 'miracles' are almost always sensational, other worldly happenings or things.

The day someone makes a thread about the miracle of voice, fingernails, grass or the cosmos in its entirety, I will be truly impressed.

The biggest problem I have with this story, however, is the fact that it has very little to do with the 'miracles' of Allah (SWT) and more to do with superstition. All I got out of it: the giant rock is possessed by the spirit of a dead terrorist.

But Allah (SWT) knows best.

north_malaysian
07-24-2009, 07:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Detritavore
All I got out of it: the giant rock is possessed by the spirit of a dead terrorist.
which follows gregorian calendar...

Tony
07-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Would love it to be true, but if you study the left headlight of the car it appears to be blurred as if airbrushed. I think the media would be on it like a rash if it was really happening brother. Peace:D

A.M.H.
07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
How about Wadi Jinn in Medina? where the car can move on its own (pushed by the jinns?)...

Saudi Arabia is a very interesting place...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfKM...eature=related

ardianto
07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
This is a website in Indonesian language, but you don't need to know Indonesian language because this site contains few photos.

http://www.tkj4u.co.cc/articles/43-i...-muhammad-html

Now, what's your comment ?

noorseeker
07-24-2009, 02:59 PM
The holy quran is a greater miracle

Cabdullahi
07-24-2009, 04:24 PM
This looks like hype...... a rising rock? a car pushed by jinns?

ardianto
07-24-2009, 04:33 PM
I just want to say, as a Muslim we must learn how to use computer program, especialy how to use PHOTOSHOP.

$tranger
07-24-2009, 04:36 PM
interesting...

AabiruSabeel
07-24-2009, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
This is a website in Indonesian language, but you don't need to know Indonesian language because this site contains few photos.

http://www.tkj4u.co.cc/articles/43-i...-muhammad-html

Now, what's your comment ?
The article there says it's photoshopped. You can see the original photo there. Use google translate.

ardianto
07-24-2009, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
C'mon guys.. no need to be so harsh. It's a simple mistake to make. I'm sure bro khalid posted with good intentions MashaAllah. :)
Me too.
I'm sure bro khalid posted with good intention, but he didn't knew if that was photoshoped. This is not his fault.

Tony
07-24-2009, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
C'mon guys.. no need to be so harsh. It's a simple mistake to make. I'm sure bro khalid posted with good intentions MashaAllah. :)
Sorry, didnt mean to come across harsh just meant to give opinion. Bro Khalid has my utmost respect and he is well aware of it, peace to all:D

Alphadude
07-25-2009, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
The article there says it's photoshopped. You can see the original photo there. Use google translate.
sorry i tought it was true and lots of peoplse were talking about it on the net so i posted
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
Sorry, didnt mean to come across harsh just meant to give opinion. Bro Khalid has my utmost respect and he is well aware of it, peace to all:D
thanks bro tony :D

Ramadhan
07-25-2009, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Saudi's govt must send a geologist team for find a logic explanation. If it is true.
If this WERE true, millions of scientists, not only geologists, would have been on the site the moment the rock lifted up.

Tony
07-25-2009, 07:50 PM
You are more than welcome brother Khalid:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.