/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some Answers - For simple Islamic Questions...

_PakistaN_
07-24-2009, 04:45 AM
- How can a person remember if he owes money to someone or not. From my point of view as far as I can remember I know only two people which I owe money too. Which I will deal with. I didn't really borrow money from anyone but sometimes you forget to give back people a small amount of money like a buck or two and you forgot.

- If someone owes you money they had borrowed from you. Later you find out they are doing an illegal act to make money on the side, is it ok to take the money that isn't earned properly?

- When you are heading for prayer in a mosque, and the prayer already started. When and how do you join in?

- Is Zuhr Prayer offered after Jummah on a Friday?

- In Mosque sometimes I notice people are praying before prayer time, are they reciting their Sunnahs and Nafl. Cause sometimes I see people praying about 20 minutes before prayer time.

- Do the Sunnah, Fard, Witr, Nafl have to be in the proper order for the prayer or not.

- If a person forgets how many rakaats he had done so far in the prayer, but is quite sure but not 100%, should he still go on praying. I sometimes lose concentration here and there and sometimes forget. I still have a strong feeling I still know how much I had done but I'm not 100% sure though.

- What if a person makes a mistake in Salaah, should he correct his mistake and go on praying.

- What if a person tries to concentrate on Salaah, but his concentration is off and on but he tries his best, but sometimes day dreams here and there but when he remembers he focuses on his prayer, does he continue praying?

- To what an extent do we save ourself from purity when we have Wudu and clean cloth on. Sometimes I go to a public washroom, try to protect myself from the impurities as much as I can. I still have doubt though that I might have gotten impurity on my cloth or body.

- This is a kinda funny question. At what extent does a person have to break wind inorder for his Wudu to go void. Sometimes I feel as if I have broken my Wudu because of wind, but it's as if I didn't pass wind cause the reaction was very very tiny. Almost like I didn't break any wind at all.

-Does Allah accept every prayer? I know this isn't a reasonable question, but I just want to get it off my head. I feel sometimes as If my prayer/prayers aren't counting; could this be Shaytaan?

- Does Allah help the person who in this life who is trying to bring change to his life inorder to become a good muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
07-24-2009, 05:47 AM
If you guys can't answer all of them then atleast asnwer the ones you know please.

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 08:24 AM
I am going to answer what I can from my knowledge InshaAllaah...

Zuhr + Jummah prayer is offered like this:

1st Azan - Read 4 Sunnahs
2nd Azan - Read 2 Fardh with the Iaam
After that Read 4 Sunnah, 2 Sunnahs and 2 Nawafil

- In Mosque sometimes I notice people are praying before prayer time, are they reciting their Sunnahs and Nafl. Cause sometimes I see people praying about 20 minutes before prayer time.
Sunnahs, Nawafil can only be prayed after Fardh

If it is Fajr prayer, they are probably praying 2 Sunnahs
If it is Zuhr prayer, they are probably praying 4 Sunnahs
If it is Asr prayer, they are probably praying 4 Sunnahs
If it is Isha prayer, they are probably praying 4 Sunnahs

- Do the Sunnah, Fard, Witr, Nafl have to be in the proper order for the prayer or not.
Yes

Fajr - 2 Sunnah, 2 Fardh
Zuhr - 4 Sunnah, 4 Fardh, 2 Sunnah, 2 Nawafil
Asr - 4 Sunnah, 4 Fardh
Maghrib - 3 Fardh, 2 Sunnah, 2 Nawafil
Isha - 4 Sunnah, 4 Fardh, 2 Sunnah, 2 Nawafil, 3 Witr, 2 Nawafil

- This is a kinda funny question. At what extent does a person have to break wind inorder for his Wudu to go void. Sometimes I feel as if I have broken my Wudu because of wind, but it's as if I didn't pass wind cause the reaction was very very tiny. Almost like I didn't break any wind at all.
Even if there is a doubt that you do not have wudhu, even 1%, you should perform fresh wudhu.

-Does Allah accept every prayer? I know this isn't a reasonable question, but I just want to get it off my head. I feel sometimes as If my prayer/prayers aren't counting; could this be Shaytaan?
Could it be? It is definitely the shaytan brother.

- Does Allah help the person who in this life who is trying to bring change to his life inorder to become a good muslim?
Your answer to this is in the Qur'aan;

"Verily Allah will not change the condition of a person until they themselves alter their condition."
[Qur'aan, Surah 13, Verse 11]

And Allaah Knows best.

_PakistaN_
07-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Anybody can you please help I need answers to these urgently. I have been waiting to get answers for these. Thanxxx.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
07-25-2009, 05:05 AM
:sl:

Some of your questions are answered above. It is recommended to ask these questions to a scholar or on an online Fatwa site, eg http://www.askimam.org/

I will try to answer the simple ones which do not require expert scholarly answer.
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
- How can a person remember if he owes money to someone or not. From my point of view as far as I can remember I know only two people which I owe money too. Which I will deal with. I didn't really borrow money from anyone but sometimes you forget to give back people a small amount of money like a buck or two and you forgot.
Ask a scholar.
- If someone owes you money they had borrowed from you. Later you find out they are doing an illegal act to make money on the side, is it ok to take the money that isn't earned properly?
Ask a scholar.
- When you are heading for prayer in a mosque, and the prayer already started. When and how do you join in?
If the prayer is already started, we can directly join in by saying Takbeer Tahreemah (the first Takbir which is said while starting the prayer) while standing and then join the imam in whatever position he is.
The Jumu'ah prayer is a substitute for Zuhr prayer on Friday. You don't have to perform Zuhr if you have performed Jumu'ah with the Imam.
They could either be praying Sunnah or Nafl. Usually when we enter the Masjid, we pray 2 Rakat nafil known as Tahiyyatul Masjid.
Yes, details are mentioned by T.I.A. above.
- If a person forgets how many rakaats he had done so far in the prayer, but is quite sure but not 100%, should he still go on praying. I sometimes lose concentration here and there and sometimes forget. I still have a strong feeling I still know how much I had done but I'm not 100% sure though.
Ask a scholar.
- What if a person makes a mistake in Salaah, should he correct his mistake and go on praying.
Ask a scholar. Depends on the severity of mistake though.
- What if a person tries to concentrate on Salaah, but his concentration is off and on but he tries his best, but sometimes day dreams here and there but when he remembers he focuses on his prayer, does he continue praying?
Ask a scholar.
- To what an extent do we save ourself from purity when we have Wudu and clean cloth on. Sometimes I go to a public washroom, try to protect myself from the impurities as much as I can. I still have doubt though that I might have gotten impurity on my cloth or body.
Ask a scholar.
Ask a scholar.
Ask a scholar.
Yes, Allah helps us.

_PakistaN_
07-25-2009, 05:18 AM
^ Thanx bro, I will surely use that site tommarrow.

AabiruSabeel
07-25-2009, 05:30 AM
^They don't accept questions on Saturdays and Sundays. You will have to wait till Monday then.

_PakistaN_
08-09-2009, 06:17 AM
sorry about the hastle guys. i have tried hard to find answers for these questions. if there is anyone who can answer them or get answers for me. please this would be really good because i need answers to these questions. Jazakallah.

aamirsaab
08-09-2009, 09:07 AM
When you remember those people you owe, then pay it back (or give it in sadaqah in their name). Otherwise, there's nothing you can really do since you don't know.

Nope; that money is haram, so you shouldn't accept it.

Finish off the prayer - the doubt you have is probably shaytan messing with you. If you still have doubts, you can always read the prayer again after. In general, try to maintain focus on the prayer - that way you shouldn't forget how many rakats you've done/need to do.

If you fart, you break your wudhu. Don't matter if it was a little one.

Does Allah help the person who in this life who is trying to bring change to his life inorder to become a good muslim?
If Allah wills.

The rest of your questions have either been answered or need someone with more knowledge. You could actually ask your imaam at local masjid, he should be able to help.

_PakistaN_
08-16-2009, 04:45 AM
I have three more questions. When someone says somthing good about you or somthing good that you have, and then you expect them to say Mashallah in the end. but they don't. can you say it on their behalf. Or do they have to say it. I usually address a close muslim brother to say it incase if he forgets but I'm kinda shy if its in a large group of muslims who don't really practise Islam.

Another one is that. Is it ok to talk about someone for example. Lets say if i tell a story to my friends about how evil mean a person was without them actually knowing the person, will this be considered backbiting? Let me give a better example like...

"Hey guys do you know my manager is a cheap guy and mean". this being said to a couple of friends who do not know my manager, but the problem was a lot worst then this and I told them the story keeping in mind that I was not backbiting because they don't know my manager. but initally telling them somthing bad which my manager did to someone.

Thirdly, after mentioning prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) name. Can we say "peace and blessing upon him" in silent or do we have to say it outlod. while mentioning the Prophet (S.A.W) name in talk.

أبو سليمان عمر
08-16-2009, 07:23 AM
Ask A Scholar indeed

[QUOTE=_PakistaN_;1190530]- If someone owes you money they had borrowed from you. Later you find out they are doing an illegal act to make money on the side, is it ok to take the money that isn't earned properly?
as for this ask a scholar but i have read somthing on it inshallah i will look for it if u want u can forgive him and he wont owe u or u can take it and give it to the needy or misjid and u should advice him to stop

u start as soon as u get there and if they havnt went into ruku u are still with them in that raka so lets say u get there first rakah and he is still reciting u join and u made the first rakah so u do taslim with them now if u get there and they have did the ruku then after the imam does taslim u dont do it u get up and do the rakah u missed and then taslim iif u get there after second ruku then u join and do too more rakat after he does taslim and if u get there and he has pasted the 3rd ruku the after he does taslim u get up doone rakah tashahud then 2 rakat and tashahud and taslim and if u get there and they are already doning the last tashahud u join and get up after he does taslim and do ur 4 rakat and u do not do taslim with them

there is no thur on jummah

more then likly yes

Tia got that one

If u are in doubt this might be shayton but if u are certain u made a mistake even after salah u do the sujood of forgetfulness and taslim again after u do taslim of salah now if ur doubt is very high thenu do the sujood as well if it is just a doubt then u ignore it ur pray is vaild and it is more then like iblis

Sometimes, actually many times, I make mistakes during my prayers. Either I forget how many 'rakaas' I have done or something else of the sort. Do I stop my prayers and do them over, or continue?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Shaykh Muhammad al-‘Uthaymeen was asked this question and said:

The correct view is that this does not invalidate your prayer, because doubts often come to a man without him wanting them to. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained the ruling concerning doubts in prayer, and that doubts fall into two categories:

1 – When the person doubts the number of rak’ahs he has prayed, but he thinks one of the two is more likely. In this case he should act upon what he is more certain of, and complete the prayer on that basis, then say the salaam and do the prostration of forgetfulness (sajdat al-sahw) after the salaam.

2 – When he doubts the number of rak’ahs, and neither number seems more likely to him. In this case he should act upon the lower number, because that is more certain and the higher number is doubtful, and he should complete the prayer based on the lower number, then do two prostrations for forgetfulness before the salaam. His prayer will not be invalidated in that case.

Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhammad al-‘Uthaymeen, 1/425

DEPENDS WHAT kind of mistake

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about the reasons for doing the prostration of forgetfulness, and he replied as follows:

The prostration of forgetfulness in prayer is generally prescribed for three reasons:

1- Doing something extra

2- Omitting something

3- Being uncertain

Doing something extra: for example, doing an extra bow (rukoo’), prostration (sujood), standing or sitting.

Omitting something: such as omitting an essential part of the prayer, or omitting one of the obligatory parts of the prayer.

Being uncertain: such as when a person is not sure how many rak’ahs he has prayed, whether it was three or four, for example.

In the case of doing something extra, if a person adds something to his prayer – bowing, prostrating, standing or sitting – deliberately, then his prayer becomes invalid, because when he added it, that means that he did not do the prayer in the manner ordained by Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does an action that is not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam), will have it rejected.” Narrated by Muslim, 1718.

But if he did that extra thing by mistake, then his prayer is not invalidated, but he should do the prostration of forgetfulness after saying the salaam. The evidence for that is the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said the salaam after two rak’ahs in one of the two afternoon prayers, either Zuhr or ‘Asr, and they told him about that, he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did the rest of the prayer, then he said the salaam, then he prostrated twice (the prostration of forgetfulness) after saying the salaam. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 482; Muslim, 573.

And Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) led them in praying Zuhr and he prayed five rak’ahs. When he had finished it was said to him: “Has something been added to the prayer?”

He said: “Why are you asking that?”

They said: “You prayed five (rak’ahs).”

So he turned towards the qiblah and prostrated twice. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4040; Muslim, 572.

In the case of omitting something, if a person omits one of the essential parts of the prayer, one of the following two scenarios must apply:

Either he remembers it before he reaches the same point in the following rak’ah, so he has to go back and do that essential part of the prayer and whatever came after it,

Or he does not remember it until he reaches the same point in the following rak’ah, in which case the following rak’ah takes the place of the one in which he omitted that essential part, and he should make up the invalid rak’ah.

In either of these two cases, he should do the prostration of forgetfulness after saying the salaam.

For example: a man stood up after doing the first prostration of the first rak’ah and did not sit or do the second prostration. When he started to recite Qur’aan he remembers that he had not done the second prostration or sat between the two prostrations. In that case he should go back and sit as between the two prostrations, then prostrate, then stand up and do whatever is left of his prayer, and do the prostration of forgetfulness after saying the salaam.

An example of one who did not remember until after he reached the same point in the following rak’ah is a man who stood up following the first prostration in the first rak’ah and did not do the second prostration or sit between the two prostrations, but he did not remember that until he sat between the two prostrations in the second rak’ah. In this case he should make the second rak’ah the first rak’ah, and add another rak’ah to his prayer, then say the salaam then do the prostration of forgetfulness.

Omitting an obligatory part of the prayer – such as if he omits an obligatory part and moves on to the next part of the prayer. For example, he forgets to say Subhaan Rabbiy al-A’la (Glory be to my Lord Most High) and he does not remember until he has got up from prostrating. In this case he has omitted an obligatory part of the prayer by mistake, so he should carry on with his prayer then do the prostration of forgetfulness before saying the salaam, because when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) omitted the first tashahhud he carried on with his prayer and did not go back and repeat anything, then he did the prostration of forgetfulness before saying the salaam.

In the case of being uncertain, such as if a person is not sure if he has done something extra or omitted something, e.g., he is not sure whether he has prayed three rak’ahs or four, one of the following two scenarios must apply:

Either he thinks that one or the other is more likely to be case, whether it is doing more or omitting something, in which case he should proceed on the basis of what he thinks is more likely to be the case, complete his prayer accordingly, then do the prostration of forgetfulness after saying the salaam;

Or neither appears more likely to be the case, so he should proceed on the basis of what is certain, namely the lesser amount, and complete his prayer accordingly, then do the prostration of forgetfulness before saying the salaam.

For example: a man prays Zuhr then he is not sure whether he is praying the third or fourth rak’ah, but he thinks it more likely that it is the third. So he should pray another rak’ah, then say the salaam, then do the prostration of forgetfulness.

An example of when neither seems to him more likely to be the case is when a man is praying Zuhr and is not sure whether he is in the third rak’ah or the fourth, and neither seems to him more likely to be the case. In that case he should proceed on the basis of what is certain, which is the lesser amount. So he should regard it as the third rak’ah, then do another rak’ah and do the prostration of forgetfulness before saying the salaam. Thus it becomes clear that this should be done before the salaam if you have omitted one of the obligatory parts of the prayer or if you are not sure how many rak’ahs you have done, and neither of the two choices seems more likely to be the case. And it should be done after the salaam if you have added something extra to the prayer or you are not certain but one of the two choices seems more likely to be the case.

See Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh, 14/14-16

maybe he should wait till he is foucus and here read this inshallah it will help u foucs better
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...es-prayer.html

Again depends how much doubt if the doubt is very strong to were it can be certain then wash up and change cloths if it is just a minor doubt might be iblis dont worry about it

do wudu again

May Allah accpt ur salat Ameen
Allah knows best

Does Allah help the person who in this life who is trying to bring change to his life inorder to become a good muslim?

أبو سليمان عمر
08-16-2009, 07:58 AM
1 just tell them to say it and have trust in Allah on this matter
2. to warn agaisnt someone for a reason is ok but what benfit would this be to tell them so yes it can be considered backbitting if he is a muslim Dont know about if he is a non muslim
3. so long as u utter it u should be fine u dont have to yell it out so every one can hear
And Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.