/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid being flattened

Cabdullahi
07-24-2009, 09:26 AM
im currently in a muslim country and When i pray at the mosques here the rows are too close to each other(in some mosques) the first line is very near to the second row and frequently when i do sujud my head gets flattened especially when doing individual sunnah prayers at peak times in maghrib and isha

What could a 6 ft 2 person do?

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
07-24-2009, 09:27 AM
amputate ;D

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Try sitting near the corner, or in the front row, then no one will be in front of you.

Cabdullahi
07-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Im sorry amputation is not an option. maybe i should crawl up while doing sujud?

In the UK i had no problem because i prayed at home but here the mosques are packed

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
07-24-2009, 10:52 AM
I wouldnt worry brother, must be how its done there just get on with it and hope for best :D

GuestFellow
07-24-2009, 02:40 PM
I have the same problem. :/

I avoid sitting in the middle. I sit at the far side...

Pk_#2
07-24-2009, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
im currently in a muslim country and When i pray at the mosques here the rows are too close to each other(in some mosques) the first line is very near to the second row and frequently when i do sujud my head gets flattened especially when doing individual sunnah prayers at peak times in maghrib and isha

What could a 6 ft 2 person do?

thanks
Ohh Abdullahii you should be on the front row anyways :p Nah you should get to know a short person and make sure he is in front of you so you can use up his extra space? ;D

Go to a bigger masjid when there's limited space?

If you don't get the front row ask someone to switch with you?

Or...go in half an hour early in order to get the front row?

Or just lead the prayer yourself, you get all that space in front of you..?

Cabdullahi
07-24-2009, 04:09 PM
haha thanks people, i think will just crawl up when its at the crucial time and then decrawl the other times :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.