/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you want your duaa's answered?

Nájlá
07-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Feedback is really appreciated. If i have said anything wrong please correct me. I need to pass this to a sister.
You want your du3a’s answered? This is rhetorical question. I am not expecting an answer because I know your answer, lol…. Of course we all want our du3a’s answered.
Now let me start off by telling a few things if you want your du3a’s answered.
First of all, I hear a lot of people moan and say things like:”Allah doesn’t love me, he doesn’t answer my du3as.” “How could Allah answer my du3as when I am a sinner”….. People wake up. Do you know who you’re talking about? You are talking about Ar-Rahim (the most merciful), Al-wadud (the loving one), Al muhaymin (the protector), Al- hadi (the guide) and Al- ghaffar (the forgiver)

Step 1- gain Allah’s Trust.

First of all you need to gain some trust for Allah. You need to trust him. When you make du3a know that Allah will answer your du3a but you need to trust him and really know that he’ll answer your du3a’s.. There is no point in making du3a when in your heart you believe that Allah might reject it… So brothers and sisters trust Allah whenever you ask him for something and know that he will answer your prayers.
If you didn’t get whatever you asked for in your du3a, then know that Allah gives you 3 things when making duaa.

1. He will either answer you du3a immediately
2. It will either be saved for you in the hereafter
3. Or it will save you from something evil. As stated in the hadith below.

“Any muslim who supplicates to Allah in a Du’a which contains no sin breaking of kinship, Allah will give him one of three things: either his Du`a will be immediately answered or, it will be saved for him in the hereafter, or it will turn away an equivalent amount of evil (from him)” The companions said “so we will ask for more” he replied, “Allah is more [generous].” [at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad]

See how much Allah loves us? He will answer our du3as brothers and sisters. But look at the third thing Allah might give us. You see Allah knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what’s best for us and what’s not. Maybe the thing you asked for wasn’t good for you and Allah didn’t give you the thing you wanted because he knew that it might cause harm to befall us, or maybe He simply wanted to give you something better.
So your du3a’s will get answered eventfully…..

But please never never give up. Because….

“There is nothing more dear to Allah Ta’ala than a servant making dua to him.”[at Tirmidhi]

“The person who does not ask from Allah Ta’ala, Allah Ta’ala becomes angry with him.”[at Tirmidhi, Ahmad]

Do you want Allah to be angry of you? Truly without Allah nothing is worth living for. And if you have Allah then, life is worth dying for…

“And when my servants ask you concerning me, [tell them] I am indeed near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls.”
[surah al Baqarah; 2:187]

See how much Allah loves us?

Step 2- Know Allah more.

Let me start by an example. You know when non Muslims love an actor or a singer? What do they do? They try to follow that actor/singer’s latest news and updates. They try to find everything about that singer and actor. Day after day they increase their database of information. And they eventually soak in every detail about that individual…
You see the point am trying to make? If you love Allah you will try your best to love what he loves, to know him more, to do what he wants you to do, to follow his orders and commands. To love his creation, his holy Book Al Qur’an al Kareem and everything else he loves. To know Allah more you need to know about his messengers. Increase your knowledge of the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and all the other prophets to know how much they loved Allah…..

Step 3-How to speak to Allah.

Speak to Allah like any normal person who would listen to you. He will always listen to you… Speak to him in your happy times, sad times, embarrassing times etc….Talk to him normally. Cry to him don’t be shy. Surly he know you more than you know yourself. Whenever you need someone run to him first because he will understand you better than a father, mother or a friend…. He is the one you need. Thank him, cry to him and beg him…. ask for whatever you want….

“Ask and you will be given, ask you will be given”
[at-Tirmidhi]
“Abu Hurayrah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah, salAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said,

“When someone of you prays, let him not say, ‘O Allah forgive me if that is Your wish.’ But let him be firm in conviction and cherish a great hope and Allah does not consider anything too great which He is able to grant.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Step 4- when is the right time to make duaa?

Now you have gained Allah’s trust, you know him more and you know how much he loves us….
Back to the du3a’s again. You might be asking when is the best time to make du3a? Good question… The answer is anytime. At your happy times, sad times whenever…. But there are special times when your Duaa is more likely to get answered… you will know the special times in these Ahadiths inshallah…

“the Prophet, salAllahu alayhi wasalam, was asked “which Du’a is more heard (by Allah)?” The Prophet, salAllahu alayhi wasalam, said, “The Du’a during the last part of the night and after the Fard prayers.”
[at-Tirmidhi, 3421]

abu Hurairah(radiAllahu anhum) narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said:

“There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah (Ta’ala), then Allah (Ta’ala) will definitely meet his demand.” And he (the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

abu Ummamah (radiAllahu anhum) narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) was asked:

“O Messenger of Allah, which supplication is heard (by Allah (Ta’ala), he said the end of the night and at the end of the obligatory Salat (prayer).”
[at-Tirmidhi]
…..
So please Brothers and sisters always trust Allah when making du3a…
Look what a blessing Allah has given us. Du3a is truly the weapon of the believer…

“Du’a is a weapon of a believer, a pillar of religion, and a light of the heavens and the earth.”
[al-Hakim]

“Aisha radhiallaahu anha said, “No believer makes Dua and it is wasted. Either it is granted here in this world or deposited for him in the Hereafter as long as he does not get frustrated.”

See what a powerfully weapon we have? Now start using it, the right way….

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
catalzzy
07-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Alhumdiliah, GOOD POST!!

- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Allah will be like a mother, sister, brother a fiend etc to you whatever you want he will be there to replace the person you want…
A friend, is understandable, not the rest... Isn't that like blasphemy?

Faith.
07-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Great Post Sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
i was just moaning before i read this beautiful article,JazakAllah khayran

_PakistaN_
07-25-2009, 05:14 AM
Thanks Sister I have read your post and it has helped me. May Allah be with you. Ameen.

Nájlá
07-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Sis T.I.A ur right. Anyhow, I've changed it.

Bro Catalzzy and sis faith thanks and waiyaak brother nightstar.

Bro _Pakistian_ Aameen. May allah reward you too. Aameen and am glad it helped you.

UmmHasan
07-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Awesome post!!! Thank you! This really helps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.