/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi!

amira25
07-24-2009, 02:07 PM
hi just came across this forum. it is really great alot of info . i have just recently embraced islam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faith.
07-24-2009, 02:11 PM
:sl:
Wecome to the forum amira25.
I hope you have a enjoyable stay here,
:welcome:
:wa:

UmmSqueakster
07-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum and to Islam! Check the link in my signature for my list of helpful resources for newbie muslims :D

'Abd al-Baari
07-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Welcome to the forums Amira. I hope you have a enjoyable and beneficial stay here, inshaa'Allaah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 02:30 PM
:welcome: to the forum, and congratulations on embracing Islam!

Bint-Al-Islam
07-26-2009, 04:08 AM
Salam Alekum Sister
Welcome to ISLAM and LI.. May Allah make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen.. Congratulations!!! :)
Take care

UmmHasan
07-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the forum sister! Congratulations on embracing Islam! May Allah bless you!
:wa:

Muslim Woman
07-28-2009, 01:17 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by amira25
. i have just recently embraced islam!

Welcome to Islam :) You are now like a sinless newborn baby :statisfie, MashaAllah.

May Allah bless u always.

ژاله
07-28-2009, 04:52 AM
welcome to the forum and welcome to islam.inshallah you will enjoy ur stay here.:)

Layla454
07-29-2009, 02:13 PM

Welcome sis and congratulations on your conversion!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!