/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can any brother help me?!

Wang Dongsheng
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
I am Chinese, I never touch any Islamic things before. Now, I'm studing Islamic Labour, and many questions come out. So, can any brother help me?!
What is the difference between:
Islamic Education and non-Islamic Education?
Islamic Ethical System and non-Islamic Ethical System?
Islamic Economics and non-Islamic Economics?
Islamic Banking System and non-Islamic Banking System?
Islamic Family System and non-Islamic Family System?
Islamic Law and non-Islamic Law?
Thanks for any help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aqsakhan
11-12-2009, 12:48 PM
i wish i cud answer ur question but sorry i dont have tht appropriate knowledge

Rafeeq
11-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Dear Brother,

As I am not right man to answer these all questions but few of them are interesting to me and I would like to reply you as per my little knowledge.

Please be informed that if we obey Quran {the muslim's holy book which we accept as a book from God revealed on His prophet (messanger) Mohammad (PBUH)} and act as per its teachings and keep the role modal of His messanger Mohammad (PBUH), our every act becomes islamic. Pls. keep in mind it is the basic thumb rule.

Islamic Education and non-Islamic Education?

There is no difference between Islamic education & non-islamic education. It is understood now a days due to western and anti-islamic media compaign that Quran education is islamic and rest is non-islamic as per muslims which is not correct. Muslims are the pioneer in early scientific developments and our work and books were tought in europe for many hundred years. Any education to discover some thing for the service of humanity is not only acceptable but encouraged.

Islamic Ethical System and non-Islamic Ethical System?

If you study history, you will come to know before islam there was no ethical system in the world. The system which is adopted in west is basically revealed in Quran and ordered by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

Islamic Economics and non-Islamic Economics?

Islam does not allow any businessman to keep very high profit. It does not accept telling untruth to the customer for his goods and advise to reveal any discrepency in goods before it is sold. Zakat system is to take a certain amount yearly from rich fellows to help poor people and it is required to help poorer such that they should not feel that as an attack on their esteem. wealth can not be kept in single/conservative society.

Islamic Banking System and non-Islamic Banking System?

Islam does not allow Ribah (interest) which supressed the person who takes laon and keep paying its interest for years and the actual amount remains the same. (An student of islamic banking may help you more in this matter, Inshallah).

Islamic Family System and non-Islamic Family System?

Islam gives a complete discreption of family and society system. It gives us instruction how to behave and act with parents, brothers & sisters, sublings, wife/husband, kids, teachers, governement and neighbours.

Islamic Law and non-Islamic Law?

Islam gives a very detail description on law and punishments. It is always misunderstood, but it is normal psychological factor that the more strict is the punishment, the less violation will be committed. We can observe it with a simple example on road. The more high punishment tickets are given in all developed countries, the most systemetic traffice system they have achieved. Whereas all third world countries where there is no such fines or system is not in place, you will find the worst road management and behaviour of people over there.

I tried my level best to show you a path to find your answer. I look forward to have more replies from other brothers and sisters on the forum soon.

Good Luck.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.