/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can any brother help me?!

Wang Dongsheng
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
I am Chinese, I never touch any Islamic things before. Now, I'm studing Islamic Labour, and many questions come out. So, can any brother help me?!
What is the difference between:
Islamic Education and non-Islamic Education?
Islamic Ethical System and non-Islamic Ethical System?
Islamic Economics and non-Islamic Economics?
Islamic Banking System and non-Islamic Banking System?
Islamic Family System and non-Islamic Family System?
Islamic Law and non-Islamic Law?
Thanks for any help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Salaam/Peace.

Welcome to the forum . Thanks for your interest about Islam but why ask brothers only ??

Wang Dongsheng
07-24-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm sorry, this is my mistake, I also need sisters help! Please forgive me.

transition?
07-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Islam is way of life, political, social and economical. Anything "Islamic" is based entirely on Islamic principles, which are derived from the ways of the Prophet Muhammed (SWS), the Qur'an. While anything nonIslamic is based on any other man-made ideological, political and economical principles.
In Islamic living, Muslims avoid very specific things that are prohibited and try to center their way around things that are beneficial to their life.
There are some territories that are "neutral" technically are not defined as Islamic but neither are they defined as nonIslamic.
The questions you are asking can be split into the many types of topics multiple scholars have covered.
Because Islam is not simply political or economical, you'd have to read up on each topic to learn the exact specifics of what the Prophet, Quran, have mentioned about that specific topic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by 84777063
I'm sorry, this is my mistake, I also need sisters help! Please forgive me.
It's okay :statisfie

bro , did u read holy Quran ? If not , u may start reading it . Online Quran translation is available . Also , u may read about the basics of Islam first .

The most important matter in Islam is there is no god but God ( Almigthy Allah ) and Muhammed (peace be upon him ) is the messenger of God .

A link for Quran translation:

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php

HinduIconoclast
07-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Brother, here is a link to a video about the Islamic banking system:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH35l...eature=related

The actual lecture by Dr. Zakir Naik starts around the 11-minute mark.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.