/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Procrastination

Faye
07-24-2009, 06:24 PM
I am having exams. I usually have a day or two free before each exam, but I can't force myself to study (even though I know I should) until the last night/morning before the exam. Suggestions or advice would be welcome.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Start by learning small amounts of information. Spend 20 minutes everday and you should be fine. That is what I did and I passed all of my GCSE's.

At college I had summary notes for all of my topics. I read one everday before I went to sleep. Study in a quiet place and don't worry too much. It really isn't hard to study unless if you don't understand the topic. Exam techniques are important since they will get you the top marks.

Pray as well.

aadil77
07-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Brother that sounds worrying seeing as you're living in pakistan, I have cousins over there that would study 24/7 even if they didn't have exams just look at the poverty levels and you'll know why. Think of it this way if you dont study enough to get those grades, you're gonna be facing a difficult life in future.

Faye
07-25-2009, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the good advice

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
07-25-2009, 11:18 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Please refer to this brilliant thread....

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...stination.html

Feel free to ask any questions. A sincere dua will be required. :statisfie

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.