/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Scotland

slave of Allaah
07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
:salam:

I was wondering if there are any members on here from scotland, the reason i ask is that i have recently started a group for the youth and im struggling with getting funding , one of the funding objectives was to pay forf a trip to scotland , so my question is, does anyone have any links with Dundee central mosque as i would like to come up there and see if my group could stay there for a night in the mosque. I would like them to visit the area, ie the hills etc, but accomodation, without funding is impossible.

If anyone has any suggestions then i would be very grateful, this may be the only tme that they get to visit scotland and particpate in outdoor activities as a group.

Jazakallah khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Not from Scotland bro but you could try Dundee uni maybe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.