/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Egypt deports son of Chechen leader to Moscow

Ummu Sufyaan
07-25-2009, 12:24 PM
:sl:

Egypt deports son of Chechen leader to Moscow
Publication time: 19 June 2009, 18:45

Egypt forcibly deported the son of a Chechen leader to Moscow on Friday despite warnings the 22-year-old student who could face torture if returned to Russia, Amnesty International said.

The deportation of Maskhud Abdullayev comes ahead of a visit to Cairo on Tuesday by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, whose country has occupied Muslim Chechnya.

Rights group Amnesty International said Abdullayev, son of leader Supyan Abdullayev, was deported on a flight to Moscow along with another fellow Chechen, both arrested in May.

Egypt had deported four other Chechens on Thursday to Moscow.

"The Egyptian authorities are again returning people to countries where they would be at risk of torture in total disregard to the principle of non-refoulement," said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Deputy Director of the Middle East and North Africa programme of Amnesty International.

"We fear more students might be detained in Egypt and face the same risk of deportation," she added in a statement sent to Reuters.

"Hostage"

Maskhud's uncle, Ruslan Abdullayev, told Reuters in Cairo said he feared his nephew would be held hostage to put pressure on his relatives among Chechen fighters to surrender.

"If a father, brother or cousin is in the (Chechen) resistance, the Russian authorities take a relative, a young man, a father, they take him and order the (fighter): 'Hand yourself over, or I'll kill (him),'" Ruslan said.

He added that Maskhud left Chechnya as a child and had nothing to do with the conflict there.

"He never broke the law, in Russia, Chechnya or Egypt. He has nothing to do with those things. He's just a young man studying here," Ruslan said.

The Chechens Egypt is deporting were students at Cairo's al-Azhar University and all claimed refugee status in Azerbaijan before moving to Egypt to study, according to Amnesty. They have not been allowed to fly to Azerbaijan.

Amnesty said about 35 Muslim students, mainly from the provinces of Chechnya, Ingushetia and Dagestan, were arrested in May during a wave of detentions of foreign students at al-Azhar.

A spokeswoman for the U.N. refugee agency said it had asked the Egyptian government grant it access to the men.

Amnesty says it regularly receives reports of detainees being tortured in Russia, while in Chechnya detainees are at risk of torture, extrajudicial execution and enforced disappearance.

Source: Agencies

Kavkaz Center
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont...19/10752.shtml

---------------------
simply disgusting :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
07-25-2009, 03:48 PM
what more proof do any of you need to now say that this government is a KAFFIR apostate regime?

-They are allies with the U.S. and Israel, strike 1

-They oppress and kill their own fellow Muslims in the prisons, strike 2

-They supported Israel during their descrution of Gaza, they didnt open the borders, shut it tight, and even tortured Palestinians who fled to Egypt for safety, strike 3

-They are directly in line with Israel in allowing Al-Aqsa Mosques to be occupied by a hostile none-Muslim force. Egypt and Israel are getting closer in ties, and relations, the very same Israel who is killing the Muslims, and occupying our holy land, hence by this alliance this government themselves are now involved in the very occupation of al-aqsa- strike 4

-They deport innocent Muslims studying at an Islamic university, and they deport them to a none Muslim country, in which they will defintely be tortured, based on their ethnicity and being a Muslim. -strike 5

what more you want? anyone who has the read the Quran, and hadiths will know that all of the above makes ones Islam NULL AND VOID.

convert
07-25-2009, 05:04 PM
May Allah curse the Firawn. As went Sadat so will Mubarak inshaAllah.

جوري
07-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Egypt is becoming a ***** of late isn't it? they close off the borders to poor palis, send refugees to their executors and kowtow to the west perhaps one day they might like them for their naked gyrating belly dancing w*****...

stories like this make me filled with rage..

la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
07-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Mubarak takes the blame, never has that country seen a worse ruler except maybe for Moses's Pharoah..

man had nothing to do it in the first place too.

nocturnal
07-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I don't think any proof really needs to be adduced to illustrate just how pernicious Mubarak and his government is. He will go to extraordinary lengths to consolidate his control over Egypt and maintain the support he has of international powers. In a country like Egypt, he ensures the vast sums of money from the national budget, rather than being disbursed to improve crucial public services, instead are allocated to the military and its various agencies who get free reign to repress brutally the Egyptian people when they choose to protest government policy.

Essentially, he is buying the loyalty of the military top brass and in so doing, is negating the threat of a coup coming from within it's ranks. I don't know how much longer he can sustain this because sooner or later, perhaps there will emerge a person or people who will emerge from within the military or externally, who won't bend to his whims and won't be bought or repressed.

How shameful it is, that rather than censuring the German ambassador over the death of the sister who was killed by a racist in a German court, or issue a desperately needed directive to open the Rafah crossing, he reveals his sinister outlook and surrenders a Chechen dissident who will invariably be subjected to torture. If the Russians can kill prominent journalists, politicians, oligarchs, etc, then a political dissident won't pose much of a problem for them.

It is astounding the abysmal levels to which this despot will sink to pander to the priorities of others in order to preserve himself and his cabal of venal and malevolent underlings.

Clover
07-26-2009, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
what more proof do any of you need to now say that this government is a KAFFIR apostate regime?

-They are allies with the U.S. and Israel, strike 1

-They oppress and kill their own fellow Muslims in the prisons, strike 2

-They supported Israel during their descrution of Gaza, they didnt open the borders, shut it tight, and even tortured Palestinians who fled to Egypt for safety, strike 3

-They are directly in line with Israel in allowing Al-Aqsa Mosques to be occupied by a hostile none-Muslim force. Egypt and Israel are getting closer in ties, and relations, the very same Israel who is killing the Muslims, and occupying our holy land, hence by this alliance this government themselves are now involved in the very occupation of al-aqsa- strike 4

-They deport innocent Muslims studying at an Islamic university, and they deport them to a none Muslim country, in which they will defintely be tortured, based on their ethnicity and being a Muslim. -strike 5

what more you want? anyone who has the read the Quran, and hadiths will know that all of the above makes ones Islam NULL AND VOID.
@ Strike 1: Yes, we evil Americans! ;D

*Turns around to other Americans* Good Job guys, we got another.

Really, I love you Prince, I love that you hate me, it makes me smile :).

Ummu Sufyaan
07-26-2009, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
stories like this make me filled with rage..
they fill me with nausea more than anything...+o(

format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
@ Strike 1: Yes, we evil Americans! ;D
pls dont tell me you think that the US (government--->assuming that this is what the_prince was specifically referring to?) is in love with the Muslims/Islam. :hmm:

Clover
07-26-2009, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
pls dont tell me you think that the US (government--->assuming that this is what the_prince was specifically referring to?) is in love with the Muslims/Islam. :hmm:
;D

He didn't say Government. He said America, America is not just the government, it's 306,000,000+ people. I don't think it'd be a good idea to say the government is in love with anyone, cause their are thousands, if not more then a million, people in it. Each one, a human being, with his own likes and dislikes.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-27-2009, 09:17 AM
He didn't say Government.
that's why i said assuming and put the question mark at the end...
government--->assuming that this is what the_prince was specifically referring to?

Clover
07-27-2009, 05:45 PM
that's why i said assuming and put the question mark at the end...
That still doesn't change it. The government isn't a bunch of old evil white men who plan to destroy Islam. The government is thousands of people, all have different positions, different jobs, and different ideals.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-28-2009, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
That still doesn't change it.
yes it does...

The government isn't a bunch of old evil white men who plan to destroy Islam.
could have fooled me...maybe except for the white part (it doesn't make a difference what skin colour they have), as i loathe racism.

The government is thousands of people, all have different positions, different jobs, and different ideals.
but the same evil none the less...:bump1:

Clover
07-29-2009, 02:21 AM
yes it does...

could have fooled me...maybe except for the white part (it doesn't make a difference what skin colour they have), as i loathe racism.

but the same evil none the less...:bump1:

I am glad you believe every government official in the US is evil, but I choose to not generalize people. Good Day :exhausted

Ummu Sufyaan
07-29-2009, 08:36 AM
edit

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2009, 09:12 AM
:sl:
hmm just found these
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont...18/10750.shtml

http://www.memo.ru/2009/06/30/3006092.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.