/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Harun yahya adnan oktar

touba
07-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah wa taala,

What time harun yahya adnan oktar will be on the radio today and how to ask him questions?

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
touba
07-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Please is someone know about adnan oktar harun yahya ? he said that the hazrat mahdi will come soon is that true?

Jazakoum allah khayiran,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

touba
07-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Adnan oktar harun yahya said that mahdi will come very soon and so many signs already done , Could someone please show me surah from koran talking about it ?

Jazakoum allah khairan,

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

thetruth2009
07-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Assalam aleykoum my sister,

Only god knows better I put you ten verses in the Sourate the Prophets wish is talking about the mahdi.

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[21:1] Fast approaching is the reckoning for the people, but they are oblivious, averse.

[21:2] When a proof comes to them from their Lord, that is new, they listen to it heedlessly.

[21:3] Their minds are heedless. And the transgressors confer secretly: "Is he not just a human being like you? Would you accept the magic that is presented to you?"

[21:4] He said, "My Lord knows every thought in the heaven and the earth. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient."

[21:5] They even said, "Hallucinations," "He made it up," and, "He is a poet. Let him show us a miracle like those of the previous messengers."

[21:6] We never annihilated a believing community in the past. Are these people believers?

[21:7] We did not send before you except men whom we inspired. Ask those who know the scripture, if you do not know.

[21:8] We did not give them bodies that did not eat, nor were they immortal.

[21:9] We fulfilled our promise to them; we saved them together with whomever we willed, and annihilated the transgressors.

[21:10] We have sent down to you a scripture containing your message. Do you not understand?

Assalam aleykoum sister.

PS : before you delet again my post show me I am wrong, that verses above are not talking about the Mahdi before the end of the world.
We are here to find out the truth or not ???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
touba
07-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Assalamou alaikoum,

Adnan oktar harun yahya said The signs in the Qur’an and the extensive references to the End Times provided by the Hadith literature brings us to a very important conclusion. In this book the End Times is examined in the light of verses and hadiths. It is clear that the signs in question have now started to appear one after another, just as described in these references. The advent of these signs heralded fourteen centuries ago are great occurrences that increase believers’ faith in and loyalty to Allah. It is surely not a coincidence that, in such a short period of time, all of these signs appeared one after another. These signs are good news to Allah’s servants.

Your sister in islam,

Btissam

ژاله
07-26-2009, 03:24 PM
sis,i dont know if the comming of mahdi is prophecied in the quran,but surely hadith literature says a lot about it.what harun yahya tells about mahdi is also derived from the hadith literature directly or depends on the interpretations of hadith by badiuzzaman said nursi.you can try his website www.harunyahya.com and www.awaitedmahdi.com for further information.

touba
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
sis,i dont know if the comming of mahdi is prophecied in the quran,but surely hadith literature says a lot about it.what harun yahya tells about mahdi is also derived from the hadith literature directly or depends on the interpretations of hadith by badiuzzaman said nursi.you can try his website www.harunyahya.com and www.awaitedmahdi.com for further information.
Jazaka allah khaiyran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!