/* */

PDA

View Full Version : praying when ill

AnonymousPoster
07-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Well you know how we're not meant to miss any salah whatsoever. Pray, if you cant pray standing up, pray sitting and if you cant do that, pray lying down. is that a hadith or something? When we're ill, how do we pray? How do you pray when your bedsick? What are the actions etc?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-26-2009, 04:59 PM
If we can't pray standing up, we can pray sitting. If we can't pray sitting, we can pray lying down. Even we can pray with our eyes movement.

But I can't give you a detail information about what are the actions, because my English is not good. I am affraid I will use incorrect words. I hope another member can give you an information.

- IqRa -
07-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Similar actions you do when you are praying normally, except just with your hands?

Allaahu Aalim.

AnonymousPoster
07-30-2009, 05:27 PM
what about sujud etc? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Proud of Islam
07-31-2009, 06:03 AM
:sl:

Actually I don’t know the English words for the sittings, so I’ll put pictures instead to show what I mean :embarrass
But, don’t laugh! lol

1) The patient has to pray standing up if he is able..
2) if not, he has to pray sitting down if he is able..
3) if not, he has to be like this if he is able:

& his face should be to the Qibla Direction..

4) if not, he has to be like this:

-----

And For the Ruko’ & Sujood,
- the patient has to bow his head as he can, but make it more for sujood than the ruko’..

- If he can’t bow his head, make it by eyes & again downing the eyes in sujood more than ruko'..

- Note that if the patient can’t stand up & he prays sitting down, but he is able to make sujood, he has to make it & bow a little pit for the Ruko’..

Hope you got it :sunny:
& May Allah give recovery for all patients.. Ameen

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.