/* */

PDA

View Full Version : August 8th

Blackpool
07-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Is anyone here going to the Birmingham demo on the 8th of August to protest against Islamic extremism? My youtube inbox is flooded with messages inviting me to the demo on the 8th and I very rarely use the account. It looks like it's going to be a big one...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
this ain't good :( I found this online

"Stop the fascists marching in Birmingham!
No to racism and Islamophobia on our streets!

The English Defence League, a group of fascist thugs linked to the Nazi BNP, held an anti Muslim demonstration in the middle of Birmingham city centre.

This is the same organisation that went rampaging through the streets of Luton in May, attacking Asian people, and smashing windows of Asian shops.

We don't want these fascist thugs in our multicultural city and they intend to march through Birmingham again on August 8th.

Come and join the Unite Against Fascism counter protest on Saturday 8th August and lets stop these fascists from organising on our streets!"

Alphadude
07-26-2009, 01:59 AM
i just heard this from you and i saw this on the news some time ago about these guys and one more thing are mulsims going on demo or theme? just want to make sure

Blackpool
07-26-2009, 07:32 AM
If it turns out to be an Anti-Islamic extremism demo then that's fantastic but me and you all know that there are people that cannot seperate terrorists and muslims. This will no doubt turn into an anti-muslim demo and perhaps a bit more violent than the last as the numbers may increase.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
07-26-2009, 08:50 AM
The English Defence League, a group of fascist thugs linked to the Nazi BNP, held an anti Muslim demonstration in the middle of Birmingham city centre.
let them do what they want, doesnt make a difference. it's not like we're going to go away...

This is the same organisation that went rampaging through the streets of Luton in May, attacking Asian people, and smashing windows of Asian shops.
there you go, it says it all...

S_87
07-26-2009, 10:16 AM
^^in a way it does make a difference, it causes racial tension... remember what happened in bradford a few years back?

Ethnic cleansing is not impossible TBH...

Sahabiyaat
07-26-2009, 12:47 PM
i know of white revert muslim brothers who will be attending the demo against these useless waste of space thugs, these brothers who are white in appearence (and so arent in so much danger) yet are risking grave danger for their fellow non-white brothers and sisters.

So shouldnt those who are in danger from these people,be even more obliged to attend?

GuestFellow
07-26-2009, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Is anyone here going to the Birmingham demo on the 8th of August to protest against Islamic extremism? My youtube inbox is flooded with messages inviting me to the demo on the 8th and I very rarely use the account. It looks like it's going to be a big one...
I don't honestly care about these people...they are kinda funny. x_x

They can scream, moan, cry, jump, roll and throw a tantrum like a two year old baby.

I admit, I find it funny when people complain. :p I guess other Muslims should try to see the bright side of this. These people are getting worked up over nothing.

f it's on the same day, won't it just raise the chance of conflict?
It might. It is best to be ignored. They want attention. :/ They just want to make us angry and make us throw tantrum too. : o

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.