/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise

zeshkani
07-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Salam

I got married one year ago, and me and my wife we all live together with my parents and we have a 5 month son too.
But my wife and my mother dont get along with each other at all, they call each other names its crazy. I love my mom but also my wife, but here is the thing, I know that my wife she lies to me many times, about many things, she loves her family more then me, her family is very bad they drink and eat haram things, but i just fell like i dont know what do to, and just yesterday my wife she just left the house and went to her sisters house and did not come back she stayed the night there, she called my mom many things.

But here is my questions, do these actions give me the right to divorce my wife?? I just fell like my life is not going anywere, I'am just to stressed out.

Salam
Thx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
07-27-2009, 09:05 PM
assalamu alaykum,

Brother, no matter how bad things are, it is not right to consider divorce after only one year of marriage. Divorce is the last resort, and out of all the things made permissable for us, it is also the most detested by Allah.

Each of you need to know what your duties are as muslims and in your relations to each other. You have to educate yourself and your wife and mother and implement that knowledge in your daily lives. When you follow the commands of Allah and His rasul (saw) your problems will disappear by themselves.

Clover
07-27-2009, 09:08 PM
I would confront her about the lies, and ask her why. Also, I would think it only natural for a woman to love her father/mother just as much, if not more, then her husband. That doesn't mean your insignificant, but you didn't raise her from birth. I would say its a different kind of love.

Sizzlerjimer
07-27-2009, 09:11 PM
asalam u alikum wa rehamatulahi wa berkathu

I agree with the sister that divorce is the last resort but my brother a blog or a website is not the answer to ur questions. You have to talk to a mufti or if you live in uk the shariah council or wherever you live talk to the imam in the mosque.This cannot be decided on a website if you know what i am trying to get here.

as far as i have heard from shayukh one can divorce her wife if she doesnt pray or follow the islamic way of life. You can

Teach her if she doesnt listen stop sharing the bed with her then if she doesnt listen leave her (the process as far i remember). You need to get in touch with some sheikh.

May ALLAH make it easy for you and may ALLAH give you strength to make the right decision. AMEEN

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed_indian
07-29-2009, 01:28 PM
may Allah help u brother. tell ur mother and wife about Islamic limits.

tell ur wife that this life is too short to fight over petty matters. one day she too will become mother. u both have responsibility for ur child as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.