/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things I like about this place:

Clover
07-27-2009, 06:42 PM
1. Respect- I have seen a lot of respect on here, I have seen other forums with more, but this is top 5, and I have been on a LOT of forums, so don't think I am doing top 5 out of like 20 lol. I love this place cause I have met some very respectable people, and everyone has bad days, or gets angry, but they apologize, and rise above it. Some of these people are: TKTony (Tony now I believe), Gossamer Skye, Glo, and Alcurad.

2. Intelligence- This forum is also top 5 in my intelligence forums. I have seen more intellects here, then on any other forum. I have seen people use their brain, not rant, and then run away, although every forum has its trolls and flamers.

3. Mods- The Mods on here patrol good. I would be glad to have mods like these, cause on a lot of forums you can get tyrants for mods, or have dirty mods, which are mods that are one sided, or you can get a place where they use no mods, and just let chaos be chaotic.

4. Simplicity- This forum has some good detailed things, but it keeps it simple. I love detailed forums, but some forum admins can go overboard. Such as: Have blogs, spaces, and even websites for each individual member. That is good, until you have thousands of people ranting on their blogs, instead of spreading intellect.

5. Help- This forum has some good help, people who are nice enough to help you when your down.

I would list 5 things I don't like about this place, but I do not think they are bad enough, if they do become bad enough though, I promise, I will let you know :shade:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Thankyou very much Clover this made my day. You are arespected member here also. Nice thread.
My 5 are
1) The information I have resceived here has given me a much higher understanding of Islam
2)The people who help others in here from any belief system are an inspiration
3)The wide variation of topics cover most the things I am interested in
4) The sense of brotherhood is palpable
5) The diversity of people here is rich source of understanding and respect that if applied tothe real world can only make it better.

Peace to all, and once again excellent thread

Clover
07-30-2009, 04:43 AM
...The mods have not closed this or moved it to that, so I don't think they really mind, and thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.