/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some Advice.

_PakistaN_
07-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Today, at around 6:00 p.m I had a hair appointment for my hair, to get my hair done up. While I has there I looked at the time and it was 7:20. Just ten minutes later was Asr time. My intention was that I was going to pray Asr a bit late cause I couldn't make it to Jamaat. When I get out of the Salon, I start driving around with loud music on. I drive around for about 40 minutes then realize that Maghrib time was almost about to hit in. I had lost track of time cause I was listening to loud music, and I was quite far away from the Mosque. Then I was like forget it I'll just catch Maghrib.(which really isn't the way I think about Salaah) About 30 minutes before Maghrib while I was making my way to the Mosque, my dad gives me a chore I tried to tell him I will go after Maghrib and he got quite upset cause he told me this chore after I got done from the salon but I ignored him so he got angry. I tell him I'm going to do the chore; but instead I made my way over to the Mosque. I pray and do the chore.

The thing that bothered me was that I had gotten very close to Islam and I slipped up today and felt very upset. When I was praying Maghrib my concentration was way off cause I missed Asr for a stupid reason and also cause I was understress cause of a chore my dad told me to do. Did my Salaah count?

Then I did Kazaa for Asr prayer and my concentration was off this one too. I felt guilty and was in a sad mood the whole day.

The Question is will Allah accept my Salaah's.

- Also I'm wondering, If I can do Masah of my head from just going top to bottom. When the real procedure of head Masah is top of the head to the bottom, and then bottom to the top of the head. I have long hair for a guy(upto my back). When I bring my wet fingers from bottom to top of my head it just messes up my hair, cause they are kinda curly, Also because when I bring it bottom to top it doesn't even do porper Masah. My fingers barely touch my head cause of the bushy curly hair. I'm wondering if my Masah of the head will be accepted just by going top to bottom.

Please reply someone I need advice on these two issues.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gia
07-28-2009, 05:47 AM
:sl: brother

May Allah guide you and help you stay on the right track

The Question is will Allah accept my Salaah's.
Allah never reject those who honestly turn to him.

Also I'm wondering, If I can do Masah of my head from just going top to bottom.
I have found something that could be so helpful
يجب مسح جميع الرأس، ومنه الأذنان، في الوضوء، لأنه فرض من فروض الوضوء؛ لقوله – تعالى:" وامسحوا برؤوسكم " [المائدة:6]؛ ولأن الرسول -صلى الله عليه وسلم- مسح برأسه في الوضوء، فأقبل بيديه وأدبر، كما في الحديث الذي أخرجه البخاري (186)، ومسلم (235)، من حديث عبد الله بن زيد بن عاصم- رضي الله عنه – في صفة الوضوء، وفي لفظ: بدأ بمقدَّم رأسه، حتى ذهب بهما إلى قفاه، ثم ردهما إلى المكان الذي بدأ منه. أخرجه البخاري برقم (185)، ومسلم برقم (235)، وفي حديث عبد الله بن عمرو –رضي الله عنهما- أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم مسح برأسه، وأدخل إصبعيه السباحتين في أذنيه ومسح بإبهاميه على ظاهر أذنية. أخرجه أبو داود (135)، وقد صححه ابن خزيمة (174)، والباء في هذه النصوص تفيد الاستيعاب، ومن قال إنها للتبعيض فقد أخطأ؛ لأن الباء في لغة العرب لاتأتي للتبعيض أبداً، هذا أولاً.
ثأنياً: أنه لا يجب مسح ما استرسل من الرأس؛ لأن الرأس مأخوذ من الترأس وهو العلو، وما نزل عن حد الشعر، فليس بمترأسٍ، وعليه فما استرسل من الشعر سواء كان مضفراً أم لا يجب مسحه.
In short, you have to do masah of your head from top to bottom then back from bottom to top but you don't have to do masah of the hair that fulls off your head.

It doesn't matter if you have long hair or a short one, you have to do masah both ways...... Mohammad alayhi assalam had a long hair for a man "shoulder length".

Muhaba
07-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Brother, you know, music is haraam, and as you can see, it caused you to miss your asr prayer. So refrain from listening to music. Listen to the Quraan instead. But when you know the adhaan time is near, then don't listen to it too loud.

Also, try not to set appointments at prayer times. I don't know what time the asr prayer is in Pakistan (here it's at about 4:15 pm, but i think in pakistan they do it quite late?) So if you know the asr adhaan will be at 6 or 6:30, then don't set you appointments until after that. So you can pray first and then do whatever you've got an appointment for.

_PakistaN_
07-28-2009, 06:50 AM
^ Thanx a lot sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.