/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life

AnonymousPoster
07-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Something really terrible happened in my life some months back, it was brought on by myself on the whole, but there was lots of little and huge things that happened around that, that i could have never have expected, or known or wanted, and some were totally out of my control in a way, and really really major, bad and even a life or death situation..which nearly resulted in death. (I'd just like to make it clear i never physically harmed anyone or did anything to put someone's life at risk, i was only on phone contact with that person, but i feel the chain of events lead, or atleast encouraged, the last thing)

I can't move on from this, everyday i wakeup with this all in my mind, fear and worry and guilt and that people will find out everything was caused by me. I have been praying for forgiveness and mercy, but i just can't move on from this even if i am forgiven and if no other effects happen in mine or other people's life because of this. I won't ever be able to forget it and niether will other people who it affected. I keep wishing time will move faster to help fade the memories, to heal the wounds, to replace with good memories..and just to be forgotten..but i feel like no amount of time is going to fade this. :cry:imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
07-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry to hear your going through a hard time sis/bro.

Why are you worrying about something that might not even happen? Allah swt knows, you don't. Try and be patient. I know that word is overused and it is so so difficult. But, please your own peace of mind, keep up your prayers and make sincere repentence and dua, then leave it in Allah's hands. May Allah swt give you peace of mind and grant you patience. Ameen.

Sari
07-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Sorry replied to wrong thread

AnonymousPoster
07-28-2009, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sari
Sorry replied to wrong thread
I know sister, I just meant the part with you saying your worried everyone will find out it was caused by you. of curse whathever' happened has happened and no one can do anything to chnage that, but you can hope for the best in the future and pray to Allah swt that He makes this easy for you. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.