/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!!! Al-Mumeenoon [Support Required]

Ali_008
07-28-2009, 01:25 PM
:sl:
Brother and Sisters, I had the worst time of my life from Nov 2008 to Mar 2009 and during those months, I had to go through the exams of two trimesters and I faired miserably in both of them:heated:. Now, I’m appearing for re-examination of the papers where I doomed. I request everyone who reads this post to make dua for me that I exceed my own expectations and correct my mistakes. :hmm:

I’ve been trying to study and getting a lot of distractions as well, mostly shaytaan’s waswaas, so does anyone know any particular dua for gaining concentration.

Please. Please. Please. Remember me in your Duas.imsadimsad

:peace:May Allah grant all of you even more in return for this noble act of yours.:peace:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Proud of Islam
07-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Wa Alaikom alsalaam Ali,

May Allah make you successful in your coming exams.

Before you start studying: read Soorat Al-Fatiha
And then say:
- Allahomma la sahla ella ma ja’altaho sahln
Wa Anta taj’alo alhazana etha sheta sahln..

It means: Oh God, nothing easy except what You makes easy, and You makes the difficulty if you will easy..

- Rabi eshrah lee sadree wa yasser lee amree
This do’a is in the holy Quran; Moses (peace be upon him) said it before going to Pharaoh. The translation is:
25 (Moosa (Moses)) said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).
26 "And ease my task for me.
(Soorat Taha)

I ask Allah Who said what means: And We made Sulaiman (Solomon) to understand (the case) [79:Soorat Al-Anbeia]
and said for the prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) what means: We shall make you to recite (the Quran), so you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) shall not forget (it) [6: Soorat Al-Ala]
to make you understand & not forget, and then success insha Allah..

Beside the do'a, we need to do our best and pay efforts to reach what we want...

Best of luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

GuestFellow
07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Salaam brother.

I will pray for you. If you have concentration problems may be you should do some of the following:

1. Study in a quiet room.
2. Study for only a short while. Don't try to study for hours and hours. You will find it hard to concentrate. I would say 20 minutes and then a 10 minute break.
3. Start by studying all the easy topics.
4. Don't stress, that will make it hard for you to concentrate.

Hope this helps. Don't worry if you fail, I failed some of my exams too. It is not end of the world. :p

Snowflake
07-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I hope you found the advice above useful. I really don't know what to say, as everyone is different. Personally, I find revision is easier at night in bed when there are no distractions. I won't say don't panic. Just do your best and keep making dua to Allah for success. I will make dua for you inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
07-30-2009, 09:48 AM
:sl:
Jazakallah Khair. Brothers and Sisters.
Had the 1st paper today, went well. Alhamdulillah :)
:w:

Muhaba
07-30-2009, 09:58 AM
you should #1. read surah yasin
2. eat almonds as it helps in learning & memorizing.

Snowflake
07-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Hamdulillah, good to hear that bro!

Ali_008
07-31-2009, 04:05 PM
guys, trouble now
I have a paper tomorrow and I brought a book from the library which is absolutely useless filled with irrelevant material. I'm scared about whats gonna happen tomorrow with this book in my hands. So keep me in your prayers.
Jazakallah Khair

GuestFellow
07-31-2009, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
guys, trouble now
I have a paper tomorrow and I brought a book from the library which is absolutely useless filled with irrelevant material. I'm scared about whats gonna happen tomorrow with this book in my hands. So keep me in your prayers.
Jazakallah Khair
Salaam brother.

Don't get scared brother. It is just a exam. Just look at your past notes and try to find something useful.

I'm not entirely sure how to help you but I will pray for you. Inshallah things will go fine for you.

Faye
07-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Duas

1. Rabbi Yassir wa la to3assir wa tammim bil khayr, wa bika nasta3een, ya fattah, ya fattah, ya fattah

2. Allahomma anfa3na bima 3allamtana wa 3allimna ma yanfa3ona wa zidna 3ilma. Allahomma alhimna roshdana wa qina sharra anfosina. Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka anta as-Samme3 ol-3aleem. Wa tob 3alayna innaka anta at-tawwabo arRaheem.

Ali_008
08-02-2009, 04:32 AM
Alhamdulillah, I wasn't completely prepared and the paper was tough but still with Allah's mercy I wrote a huge paper, hope to score well. :peace:

Snowflake
08-02-2009, 04:29 PM
^inshaAllah bhai!

Sis Faye, have you got the translation for the duaas please?

Ali_008
08-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Hhmmm,
I still have some papers more to go but I'm just postponing them. Now I'm back in a long forgotten personal crisis. My brain could just explode with this personal affair. Again, Duas requested. InshAllah you guys are in my Duas as well
imsadimsadimsad
:cry::cry::cry:

touba
08-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Hhmmm,
I still have some papers more to go but I'm just postponing them. Now I'm back in a long forgotten personal crisis. My brain could just explode with this personal affair. Again, Duas requested. InshAllah you guys are in my Duas as well
imsadimsadimsad
Inshallah allah help you for your success ameen yarabba alameen

your sister in islam

btissam

GuestFellow
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Hhmmm,
imsadimsadimsad
Assalmu Alikum

I know what you mean. Between November 08 - June 09 was torture for me. Too much work to remember, too many exams and too many personal problem. It was a nightmare where every lesson the teachers continuously gave too much homework, very hard to keep up with the deadlines and at the same time revise for regular mock exams. :enough!: I kept failing some of my mock exams.

I really have no idea how I managed to get through all of it but you will feel a lot better once you finished your exams. I would use that time to relax properly. I will continue to pray for you.

Good luck.

3isha
08-12-2009, 04:05 PM
ohh sorry to hear this brother

inshAllah i ask Allah to make u successful and meeet your predictions and expectations.
Please do remember to read Durood Shareef before you begin revising and these du'as,
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa alamtani wa'allimni maa yanfaa'ooni

Oh Allah benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which will benefit me.

Allahumma la'sahla ilma ja'altahu sahla wa'anta taj alu al'hazna idha shi'ta sala

Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy and only you can make the difficult easy for me.

Rabbi zidni ilman
My Lord, increase me in knowledge.

Allahumma inni asaluka ilmun nafia
O Allah, I ask of you knowledge which is beneficial.

Rabbishrahli sadri wayassirli amri wahlul ukdatun milisaani yafkahoo kowli
My Lord expand my chest and make easy my affair and remove the impediment from my speech in order that they may understand what I say.

Hasbi allahu la ilaaha illala huwwa. Alayhi tawakaltu wa huwwa rabbul arshil adheem
Allah is sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped but He. In him I put my trust and he is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.

And also stay away from sins so Allah accepts your du'as and guides you.

Misz_Muslimah
08-12-2009, 05:12 PM
May Allah make you succesful in your exams in allah..

just make dua to allah at the best times required inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.