/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fast reply needed pls

جوري
07-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Can someone please tell me quickly which sura to read before an exam or meeting with difficult situation?
not du3a but an actual sura..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-29-2009, 01:12 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Can someone please tell me quickly which sura to read before an exam or meeting with difficult situation?
not du3a but an actual sura..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

ooops not sure about specific sura recite for specific numbers .

short verses from holy Quran to recite all the time , specially while making sujud/ prostration.

Innal laha ma us saberin ( 5:46)

Ala Inna nasrallahi karib ( 2: 214)

for knowledge , Rabbi Zidni Ilma or the prayer Musa (as ) made before visiting Pharaon.

Rabbis Rahli Sadri ......

related link:

Duas for Students
Dua Before Studying
.اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي
Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.
{Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.}
__________________________________________________ ________________
.اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.
{Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.}
.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ
Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.
{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}
َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}____________________________________________ __________________________
Du`aa' for removing Anxiety
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال
Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal.
Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.}

Link Removed

جوري
07-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.