/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello, everyone!

cjmax02
07-29-2009, 04:17 AM
Kia Ora!

I'm cjmax02, from New Zealand. I'm interested in learning about Islam and as there aren't many people willing to talk about it on my usual forum, I came here instead!

I just want to say that you seem much more polite and respectful to each other than the people at Indigo Society. It's quite dignified here, actually... :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Welcome and peace

cjmax02
07-29-2009, 04:24 AM
thanks Tony, you too.

Strzelecki
07-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Welcome.
Hope you have a good time here...Among us. :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sarahd
07-29-2009, 12:29 PM
:sl:
Welcome!:)

Sarahd
07-29-2009, 12:30 PM
hey do you know the all blacks?!!! since u from new zealand!

UmmHasan
07-29-2009, 07:16 PM
:sl:
:welcome:

Beardo
07-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the forum,
Let's not be a bum,
Come and post with us and learn together,
So we may drink from the Prophet's hands at Al Kauthar.

I made that up right now. Hope it wasn't cheesy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!