/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of name?

sarajulldin
07-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Salam bro/sisters,

Just wondering if anyone knows the meaning of "Rafizah"?

Cant find it anywhere !

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-29-2009, 05:34 PM
I didn't found 'Rafizah' in Muslims names list.

But, why you so courious with this name ?
Do you know someone with this name ? or you found someone call this name to another ?.

sarajulldin
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Thank you for the reply,

My sister in law has just had a baby girl, and this name came to mind for some reason, and family liked it aswell just that want to make sure it is a muslim name

Muslimlearner
07-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Well:With ,,H,,there is: Hafizah is ,,old fashioned,,arabic name,the meaning is:(something like) the saver.

What about Hafsa-like the wife of Russul-Allah (PBUH)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-30-2009, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
Well:With ,,H,,there is: Hafizah is ,,old fashioned,,arabic name,the meaning is:(something like) the saver.

What about Hafsa-like the wife of Russul-Allah (PBUH)
Hafeeza : Female version of Hafeez.
This means Guardian or protector.

Hafiza : Female version of Hafiz.
This is honoric title for person who has memorized Qur'an.

ardianto
07-30-2009, 05:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sarajulldin
Thank you for the reply,

My sister in law has just had a baby girl, and this name came to mind for some reason, and family liked it aswell just that want to make sure it is a muslim name
Maybe Rafizah doesn't means anything, but I think this is a good name. :)

hrm
07-30-2009, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I didn't found 'Rafizah' in Muslims names list.

But, why you so courious with this name ?
Do you know someone with this name ? or you found someone call this name to another ?.
:sl:Sounds good. Didn't hear a christian/hindu/mushrik baby called Rafizah so keeping it would not be considered wrong. As far as meaning is concerned, I am trying to find it out from women whose name is Rafizah. Very soon I will get the answer and I would be able to post it for you.:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.