/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Day of Judgement

AnonymousPoster
07-29-2009, 03:24 PM
How close are we? I know no one knows except Allah (swt), but I'm just really really scared because so many signs have come and gone, some that are already happening. I mean I'm not sure how true this is but things like men with long hair and women cutting their hair shorter and shorter is probably referring to the saying that men will start looking like women and women like men.

Children becoming the masters of their parents, I can already see these signs and it's really scaring me. The worst thing is, I can't even push myself to do more to protect myself. It seems to be getting harder and harder and I know its hard for so many people. Is that why they say Islam will become someting unknown in the future, no one will know the meaning of praying, fasting etc? :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
07-29-2009, 04:43 PM
:threadapp:

GuestFellow
07-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Ah I doubt it is going to happy in our life time. Yes it is frightening that they are coming true...

M..x
07-29-2009, 09:21 PM
www.arrivals.technocrazed.com

Thas how close. May Allah save us from tha Dajjal & all tha fitnah he will spread & be one of tha pious Muslims to earn Jannatul Firdous =( =(. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
07-30-2009, 11:00 AM
we dont know the exact time, but we know it is very very near....As the Prophet (saw) said, the question is...what have we prepared for it?

Ali_008
07-30-2009, 11:11 AM
:sl:
Read this:
http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=450
Although I'm scared of the fitnaa of the Dajjaal but I'd love to see Eesa (Alayhi Salaam) in this lifetime.
:w:

rpwelton
07-30-2009, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Ok, akhee, if you say so. I'm not getting into a debate about it.
It's true that only Allah knows this and nobody else, not even the messengers or angels:

"They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.' They ask thee as if thou Wert eager in search thereof: Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with God (alone), but most men know not.' (The Noble Quran, 7:187)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, 'What is faith?' Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection.' Then he further asked, 'What is Islam?' Allah's Apostle replied, 'To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan.' Then he further asked, 'What is Ihsan (perfection)?' Allah's Apostle replied, 'To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you.' Then he further asked, 'When will the Hour be established?' Allah's Apostle replied, 'The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents (and then it continues to talk about the signs of the last days)...(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 47)"

Sister_22013
08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Asalamualaikum

Hm...No one knows when it is but I don't think I will live to see it, I mean of course the major signs,but Allah knows best.

Forgive me for mistakes, but Islam being forgotten etc. will happen after Isa, alai salam, passes away which I believe is 40 years after he appears... so long time. This is what I remember. That is when everything will turn sour until no one even utters the word "Allah" and all the believers will have passed away so the destruction of the world will be observed by non-believers.

Again, I could be wrong, but this is what I remember hearing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.