/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry for the weird question

AnonymousPoster
07-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Im sorry but i am very curious.

Jinns can see us but we cant see them right? So they can see us when we're getting changed :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sarajulldin
07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
ummm.. well yes of course, even Allah can see you all the time..

why the concern?

Muslimlearner
07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
O,yes:they can,and when you are necked,they can enter your body!
But the Prophet (PBUH) teach us du'aas for protection.:statisfie

AnonymousPoster
07-29-2009, 08:05 PM
oh my god :S

Will you tell me some duas?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sarajulldin
07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
you should read bismallah bascially before doing anything

there is specific du'as for actions but bismallah covers everything

Xiaus
07-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Haha, of course they can! Luckily for us, Allah has blessed us with many measures of protection against jinns seeing our 'awrah. Namely, du'as. :p:

On entering the toilet (enter with your right and exit your left): اللُّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبْثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ

“Allaahumma innee a’oodhi bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith .”

(O Allah, I seek refuge with You from male and female devils)

On exiting the toilet, you should say "ghufraanak" ( I seek your forgiveness) and when you're dressing you should "Bismillah". Hope that helps!

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
4 kul and aayat al kursi

Afg
07-30-2009, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xiaus
Haha, of course they can! Luckily for us, Allah has blessed us with many measures of protection against jinns seeing our 'awrah. Namely, du'as. :p:

On entering the toilet (enter with your right and exit your left): اللُّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبْثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ

“Allaahumma innee a’oodhi bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith .”

(O Allah, I seek refuge with You from male and female devils)

On exiting the toilet, you should say "ghufraanak" ( I seek your forgiveness) and when you're dressing you should "Bismillah". Hope that helps!
:sl: i think there's a little mistake. when entering the toilet, one should enter with the left, and upon leaving, one should leave with the right.

optimist
07-30-2009, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
oh my god :S

Will you tell me some duas?
Salam,

These are unnecessary questions and concerns.

“O you who believe, do not put questions about things which if declared to you may trouble you, and if you question about them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they shall be declared to you; Allah pardons this, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith” - (Ch.5: Ver.101-102).

Wassalam

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 01:10 PM
If a person has a question, they have a right to ask. And if you have knowledge about it, you have a duty to answer.

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by optimist
Salam,

These are unnecessary questions and concerns.

“O you who believe, do not put questions about things which if declared to you may trouble you, and if you question about them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they shall be declared to you; Allah pardons this, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith” - (Ch.5: Ver.101-102).

Wassalam

Wow,are you rejecting what Russul-Allah said about jinns?

piXie
07-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Bismillaah acts as a covering between us and the Jinn so they cannot see us.

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Have you got a source for that, sister piXie?

MSalman
07-30-2009, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
Wow,are you rejecting what Russul-Allah said about jinns?
sister, this brother is bit confused and lost due to him being exposed to modernist thought and hadith rejectors. so yeh

piXie
07-30-2009, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Have you got a source for that, sister piXie?
Our sheikh told us that and I've also heard it in various talks.

Anas (RA) reports from Rasoolullah :arabic5: that when a person says Bismillah before taking off the clothes, then this serves as a barrier and safety against the shaytaan and jinn. (Tirmidhi)

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
sister, this brother is bit confused and lost due to him being exposed to modernist thought and hadith rejectors. so yeh
May Allah guide him!

Don't forget to say Bismillah when you poor hot water and when cuttig with knife!
If you don't:you may harm some jinn....and jinn himself or the mother-jinn will not be happy about it :raging:

I know it sounds strange at first...

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 01:49 PM
And have you ^ got a source for what you said?

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Do you think I come to spread lies about Islam?:omg:
UstaqfirAllah!

Invocation to be recited before intercourse:

Bismillah (With the Name of Allah).
O,Allah,keep the Devil away from us
and keep the Devil away from that You provide for us.

Abu Daud 2/248;Ibn Majad 1/617

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Did I say that?! Oh my god. What kind of people do we have on this forum.

I know that above hadith you said.

I'm talking about this;

Don't forget to say Bismillah when you poor hot water and when cuttig with knife!
If you don't:you may harm some jinn....and jinn himself or the mother-jinn will not be happy about it
Where did you get this from?

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Evry muslim know this,even me:the new muslim !

:omg:

piXie
07-30-2009, 02:27 PM
shhh :embarrass lets not get angry. Here u go T.I.A, I hope this helps

As regards the causes of epilepsy, Ibn Taymiyah explained (in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 19/39) the causes. He said: “When the jinn touch a person with epilepsy, it may be because of desire or love, just as happens between one human and another… or it may – as is usually the case – be because of hatred and punishment, such as when a person has harmed them or they think that he has harmed them deliberately, either by urinating on them or pouring hot water on them or killing them, even if the person did that unknowingly. There are ignorant and wrongdoing ones among the jinn who may punish a person more than he deserves, or they may be playing with him and mistreating him, like foolish people among mankind.”

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/1819

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.