/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sibling Pranks

Ansariyah
07-29-2009, 08:08 PM
:sl:

Pls give me ideas, like something bad, really baaaaad. To get my bros/sisters back for all the pranks they pulled on me. Something that I dont have to be responsible for.

*whipes hands*

Suggest me something ey.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I don't know if this is baaad enough but...

Toss in lots of red pepper when you bake, for instance, brownies. Top it with whip creme. You know the rest. ;D

I haven't actually tried this yet, and hope that I won't need to :hmm:

Oh wait.. you might be responsible for this though >_<

wildkat
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Mayonnaise in their shoes. And just sit back and watch their faces when they put them on. I should imagine it would be pretty satisfying seeing that reaction eh??
But then again.. you will be responsible for this lol

Ansariyah
07-30-2009, 10:19 PM
oh god u people are funneh.:p: Keep the ideas coming jzk, i'm running out of time, cause some of us will be going off to holiday soon InshaAllah etc*.

All I know to do is sending email pranks, fone pranks never last cause they recognise me.: (

pLan a:

Or I thought maybe I will dress up my younger brother in niqaab, and when its late at night, he can enter my brothers room, sit next to him. I will record something in a female voice using the Nintendo Ds lite (u can even change the voice on that a bit), ''Hi my husband, I am your new wife, your parents done a secret marriage for us, I am your new wife mabrook''

he can play that bit under his niqaab:

I would love to see my brother run out of his room, thinking whats this woman doing here:ooh:

Keep the ideas coming

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Clover
07-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Get you one of the plastic fingers that is supposed to look cut and bloody. I have gotten my parents so many times lol. Also, plastic snake in the bed is a killer.

Intisar
07-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Just scream when one of your siblings comes home and opens the door. It works all the time. ;D

The Ruler
07-30-2009, 11:10 PM
My friend's brother pooped on a sheet of newspaper and left it on her bed. I wouldn't suggest you do that, of course... But an idea is an idea.

As for your plan A, including your parents make it unbelievable. To make things believable, you try and keep it as realistic as possible. My friend tried to pull a similar one on me but she almightily failed. I trust my parents to tell me when I'm married.

Snowflake
07-30-2009, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4ever.
I don't know if this is baaad enough but...

Toss in lots of red pepper when you bake, for instance, brownies. Top it with whip creme. You know the rest. ;D

I haven't actually tried this yet, and hope that I won't need to :hmm:

Oh wait.. you might be responsible for this though >_<
it'd be funny but it's an unnecessary waste of food..

pva glue in the shoes? :omg:

Hayaa
07-30-2009, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
it'd be funny but it's an unnecessary waste of food..
That's true :hmm: well, my bad.

@ Alpha Dude, good point. :hmm:

GuestFellow
07-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Ah I just put a lot salt in my brothers curry once. MUAHAHAH >: )

'Abd-al Latif
07-30-2009, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Pls give me ideas, like something bad, really baaaaad. To get my bros/sisters back for all the pranks they pulled on me. Something that I dont have to be responsible for.

*whipes hands*

Suggest me something ey.
Forgive them. It's the trait of a Muslim.

Snowflake
07-30-2009, 11:58 PM
^ so are good natured pranks :)

There's a hadith about Aisha (ra) bringing some food for the Prophet while he was staying in another wife's quaters. The other wife refused to eat it so, Aisha rubbed some on her face. The prophet (saw) laughed and told the other wife to do the same to Aisha. May Allah forgive me if I stated it incorrectly. But that was it more or less.

GuestFellow
07-30-2009, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
^ so are good natured pranks :)

There's a hadith about Aisha (ra) bringing some food for the Prophet while he was staying in another wife's quaters. The other wife refused to eat it so, Aisha rubbed some on her face. The prophet (saw) laughed and told the other wife to do the same to Aisha. May Allah forgive me if I stated it incorrectly. But that was it more or less.
Can you please show me that Hadith? XD

I wanna read it.

UmmHasan
07-31-2009, 12:02 AM
^^ yeah me too!

rk9414
07-31-2009, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Can you please show me that Hadith? XD

I wanna read it.
‘A’ishah [with her, may Allah be pleased] narrated: “Once, Sawdah visited us and the Prophet [صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم] sat down between me and her, one leg in her lap and the other in mine. I made then Khazira (a dish of bran in meat broth) and told her: “Eat!” She refused. I said: “If you don’t eat I will stain your face with Khazira,” but she insisted not to eat; therefore, I put my hand in Khazira and painted her face. Seeing that, the Prophet laughed and gave his share in Khazira to Sawdah and told her to stain my face; so, Sawdah stained my face and the Prophet laughed.”
[Al-Albani, Al-Silsila Al-Sahihah: 7/363

UmmHasan
07-31-2009, 12:46 AM
^^ Thankyou!

Faye
07-31-2009, 12:52 AM
Frogs, snakes, lizards, beetles and spiders in bed are traditional.

rk9414
07-31-2009, 01:19 AM
A few other stories of pranks I found:

Once it so happened that the Prophet stayed longer than usual at the quarters of Zainab bint Jahsh, for she had received from somewhere some honey which the holy Prophet liked very much. "At this", says 'Aisha, "I felt jealous, and Hafsa, Sawda, Safiya, and I agreed among ourselves that when he visits us each of us would tell him that a peculiar odour came from his mouth as a result of what he had eaten, for we knew that he was particularly sensitive to offensive smells". So when his wives hinted at it, he vowed that he would never again use honey. Thereupon these verses were revealed reminding him that he should not declare to himself unlawful that which Allah had made lawful to him.

Once while traveling, Aisha and Safiyyah traded places to play a practical joke on Rasoolullah (SAW). Not realizing they had changed places, Rasoolullah (SAW) went to talk with who he thought was Aisha. Unfortunately for Aisha, Rasoolullah (SAW) ended up spending the night with Safiyyah, which irked Aisha.

GuestFellow
07-31-2009, 02:09 AM
I wanna read more of these Hadiths. : )

Beardo
07-31-2009, 02:33 AM

*whipes hands*

Suggest me something ey.
Do you not know who I am? I feel insulted that you have resorted to this! This is infraction-worthy.

I am the leader of YSA (Younger Sibling Association). We are experts at sibling pranks and bothering them etc. I remember I used to sing a song to my brother that went something like this "Stop-it Stupid".... But that's disrespectful. Don't follow my example, lol. :p

But what you can do is take your sibling's toothbrush and hide it, or something else he values. That's a lower end prank. Let me know if you need something better.

:hiding::hiding::hiding:

Most of you have more than 1 sibling, I only had one... So all my tests went to one place.

Hidaya
07-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Put makeup on your brothers while they're asleep, works every time for me :statisfie

Xiaus
07-31-2009, 03:41 PM
I pretend to be a jinn and do spooky stuff. I don't know whether it's lawful or not but it keeps 'em in line every time. :p:

Sarahd
08-01-2009, 10:43 AM
make up a jinn! put on some old clothes and a baloon for a head, with something for hair and make it look realy scary! and put it behind the curtain on the window and tell them to open the curtuan, u can tell them u got a jinn!

Ummu Sufyaan
08-01-2009, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
Just scream when one of your siblings comes home and opens the door. It works all the time. ;D
yeah i always do that lol...only i dont scream. i creep up as quietly as possible and hide behind the door of the room they are about to come out of, and in the most neutral voice (cos its more scary that way lol) just go "boo!"
either that or not say anything and just when they turn around, just stand there and do nothing so it looks like ur appearing out of nowhere. i petrified my sister with that few weeks back. poor thing it really got to her :exhausted :X

@thread starter: make sure you have a similar/same toothbrush as them and give them your old tooth brush without them realizing :D *and no i haven't tried that one...i couldn't bring myself to..cruel, totally cruel*

Mysterious Uk
08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
I used to make a cup of tea or a meal which had nothing added to it, (it was perfectly normal) and gave it to my bro or sis in front of my mum whilst whispering "i didn't add salt to it/spit in it) and laugh. Then my brother would say he isn't guna drink/eat it. Mum would think i'm being so kind giving him food and so she would shout and make him eat it lol. It is always soooo funny because i never add anything to his food but when i laugh he gets sooo suspicious. Not v. big prank but it's still funny.

Ansariyah
08-01-2009, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
Do you not know who I am? I feel insulted that you have resorted to this! This is infraction-worthy.

I am the leader of YSA (Younger Sibling Association). We are experts at sibling pranks and bothering them etc. I remember I used to sing a song to my brother that went something like this "Stop-it Stupid".... But that's disrespectful. Don't follow my example, lol. :p

But what you can do is take your sibling's toothbrush and hide it, or something else he values. That's a lower end prank. Let me know if you need something better.

:hiding::hiding::hiding:

Most of you have more than 1 sibling, I only had one... So all my tests went to one place.
YSA i like that lol!

Wats wit u all n the toothbrush?:p:

Ok now I must tell u all wat happened? lol

We invited our male cousin for dinner pretending that she's a friend of my sis, n made him wear a Niqaab instead. At the table we made him sit next to my bro. We made him wear gloves too, so he can't see the hands lol. We told him to sit there be quiet, act all shy *flatter wit eye'lashes.:nervous:

We all left the table, left them alone, my brother wanted to leave wit us but by then We already planned for (him) to go straight up to him n give him a hug!

Wen he saw this woman coming up to him, he flew almost lol. :giggling:

ASTAFURUALLAH SISTER...RU U OK he shouted...we all came in...rofl.
He left the room called me aside asked me who she is??? He was really shocked, whos she, wat tha astaqfuruAllah i cant believe this, he kept saying over again.

My cousin took his burqa off.
n the rests history!:popcorn:

More ideas pls someone else's next hihi

Sahabiyaat
08-01-2009, 06:40 PM
;D ha ha

cool. :p

UmmHasan
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
YSA i like that lol!

Wats wit u all n the toothbrush?:p:

Ok now I must tell u all wat happened? lol

We invited our male cousin for dinner pretending that she's a friend of my sis, n made him wear a Niqaab instead. At the table we made him sit next to my bro. We made him wear gloves too, so he can't see the hands lol. We told him to sit there be quiet, act all shy *flatter wit eye'lashes.:nervous:

We all left the table, left them alone, my brother wanted to leave wit us but by then We already planned for (him) to go straight up to him n give him a hug!

Wen he saw this woman coming up to him, he flew almost lol. :giggling:

ASTAFURUALLAH SISTER...RU U OK he shouted...we all came in...rofl.
He left the room called me aside asked me who she is??? He was really shocked, whos she, wat tha astaqfuruAllah i cant believe this, he kept saying over again.

My cousin took his burqa off.
n the rests history!:popcorn:

More ideas pls someone else's next hihi
LOL! :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.