/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to do

touba
07-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Assalamou alaikoum ,

Im very up set and want to share with you what up set me,

I really dont understand men, I did touba and wear hijjab and i gave up modelling and i was thinking to start a hallal business and i start searching for halal investors but unfortunatley these peolpe i find they are only after me as a woman even i told them im married , Im really very disappointed from men especially who are pretending as a real muslims hajj, I really cried so much and dont know what to do without hijjab problems wih men with hijjab problems with men

Your sister in islam,

btissam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
touba
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

Perhaps it's best you took your husband or brother/uncle/any male relative with you to such places. :)
Jazaka allah khaiyran but their conditions is always come by your self and dont bring anybody with you and of course if you take somebody with you there is no business at all

Snowflake
07-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Sounds like you're dealing with the mafia@ 'come by yourself and don't bring anyone with you' lol. I can't imagine what kind of people these are.

What kind of business are you looking at and and where did you find these investors?

touba
07-29-2009, 11:44 PM
I find them online and the business is for set up a company

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sarajulldin
07-30-2009, 01:14 AM
I think these people are not interested in setting up business or what ever and are interested in other things.............

forget them and move to other clients

Alphadude
07-30-2009, 01:26 AM
i have seen hajis and big sheikhs doing things you wont imagine you should have known when they first said that come alone if they told you or just find other good clients simple and if they said come alone just take some 1 with you tell them he ir she is a partner but i think you should not do business with these kinda people this is my way

sarajulldin
07-30-2009, 01:34 AM
take someone with you, let them become a business partner, if the client is not happy with that, then its quite clear....

walk away

touba
07-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Assalamou alaikoum,

I had so many disappointment each time when i take my husband with me they change their mind and they said we will think about it and get back to you and they forget about any business with me and some of them they start asking me how old are you ? are you married ?some of them asking me to travel to their countries by my self ,One of them is a 3 times hajj asked me to visit him and told me to not cover all my hair i said eh hajj i just did touba and wear hijjab is haram then he never want to do any business with me they dont bother even to talk about business honestly i couldnt find any good people for doing halal business they all flirt and some of them scam and flirt as well.

Please pray for me allah help me for the right people because i need money with halal way and not haram way.

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

your sister in islam,

btissam

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 09:00 AM
^ Exactly what I was going to say, sister.

touba
07-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Assalamou alaikoum,

I will not go but i cannot do anyhing regarding the business now im very struggle wallah,

Jazakoum allah khayiran,

your sister in islam,

btissam

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Well,sis:check out what are the halal jobs for women ,pray and inshaAllah you will earn a good income!

Ali_008
07-30-2009, 09:46 AM
:sl:
See if there's any "Muslim Sisters Organization" in your area and take their help. They might even have some halaal business plans as well where you can invest the money. And I think you should consult a scholar if the money you are about to invest came from modelling. :?
:w:

Snowflake
07-30-2009, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Assalamou alaikoum,

I had so many disappointment each time when i take my husband with me they change their mind and they said we will think about it and get back to you and they forget about any business with me and some of them they start asking me how old are you ? are you married ?some of them asking me to travel to their countries by my self ,One of them is a 3 times hajj asked me to visit him and told me to not cover all my hair i said eh hajj i just did touba and wear hijjab is haram then he never want to do any business with me they dont bother even to talk about business honestly i couldnt find any good people for doing halal business they all flirt and some of them scam and flirt as well.

Please pray for me allah help me for the right people because i need money with halal way and not haram way.

Jazakoum allah khaiyran,

your sister in islam,

btissam
Did you take your husband to the people who told you not to bring anyone with you?

When your husband went with you, he must've realised what is going on, did he not tell you that he will find investors himself?

If money is an issue, for now, you can find work in a shop or school. And finally, for your husband's back pain, I recommend Hijamah (cupping) therapy. It is ten times more effective than acupuncture. Also is he receiving any treatment/medication at the moment?

Tony
07-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Post 1, Sister we are responsible for our protective bubble by beseeching Allah to protect us, the world and those in it are what they are, nothing will change to suit you. Just be conscerned with your soul and how to protect and grow it and may Allah guide you and strengthen you Touba, Ameen

touba
07-30-2009, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Did you take your husband to the people who told you not to bring anyone with you?

When your husband went with you, he must've realised what is going on, did he not tell you that he will find investors himself?

If money is an issue, for now, you can find work in a shop or school. And finally, for your husband's back pain, I recommend Hijamah (cupping) therapy. It is ten times more effective than acupuncture. Also is he receiving any treatment/medication at the moment?
Jazakoum allah khaiyran ikhwani akhawati fi deen,

Yes my husband take medication,acupuncture could you tell me please more about hijamah cupping therapy?
Sister they dont accept my husband and he went with me so many times then they changed their mind regarding doing business with us
there no muslim sister organisation in my place but my husband doesnt want me to work because the men always bothering me even he change his mind regarding modelling thats why we decide to look for a business opportunity for me,
Jazakoum allah khayiran
your sister in islam,
btissam

Snowflake
07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Jazakoum allah khaiyran ikhwani akhawati fi deen,

Yes my husband take medication,acupuncture could you tell me please more about hijamah cupping therapy?
Sister they dont accept my husband and he went with me so many times then they changed their mind regarding doing business with us
there no muslim sister organisation in my place but my husband doesnt want me to work because the men always bothering me even he change his mind regarding modelling thats why we decide to look for a business opportunity for me,
Jazakoum allah khayiran
your sister in islam,
btissam
wa iyyak..

Hijamah is the arabic word for sucking. In the west it is known as cupping therapy. There are various forms of cupping, but the one recommened by the Prophet (saw) is wet-cupping. This involves making tiny incisions in the skin to remove toxic blood.

Cupping is effective for lower back pain and in chronic cases it can be used with acupuncture. (SubhanAllah! I just had an idea, which I'll mention at the end.) I really recommend this treatment sister. Cupping is practiced in hospitals all over China and is growing in popularity as more and more people feel let down by conventional medicine and are turning to holistic medicine.

Cupping (hijama) is the best remedy recommended and used by the Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam). The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "Indeed the best of remedies you have is cupping (hijama)…" [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (5371)]. He (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) also said that on the night of Israa (his ascension to the heavens) he (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) did not pass by an angel except that it said to him, "Oh Muhammad, order your Ummah (nation) with cupping (hijama)." [Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479)]. This shows the importance and greatness of this Sunnah.

If you need to find a practitioner, email enquiries@healthmeanswealth.co.uk and they will send you a list of practioners in your area.

OK, the idea that popped up in my head earlier was why not train as a cupping therapist yourself? The rewards are amazing. The best being..

The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "Whoever revives a Sunnah from my Sunnah and the people practise it, s/he will have the same reward of those who practise it without their reward diminishing…" [Sunan ibn Maajah (209)].

There are 2 options. The first is to attend a workshop (also run by www.healthmeanswealth.co.uk). You can begin practicing as a therapist after attending one of their workshops. Personally, after the workshop, I chose to do an extensive course with www.nhnf.co.uk It is a 6 month course and so worth it. I believe the indepth knowledge makes you a better therapist.

If you do decide to do this and chose to attend the workshop only, make sure you practice, before you start treating people. There is only the basic practical involvd in the workshop and you are not allowed to perform wet hijamah on the person you are paired up with at the workshop.

With the nhnf course, you must attend a practical and theory exam and complete 10 case studies. Minimal pass is required and it is a certified course by the British Complementary Medicine Association.

Sister, I think you should consider doing this. You don't have the capital for business, but with this course you don't need it to become a therapist and be self-employed. You can work from home or you can make home-visits.

There is also an great need for qualified therapists. As money is your main concern at the moment, I would say the money is good too. But that should not be the primary reason for providing this treatment.

Do let me know if you are interested and inshaAllah, I will help you where I can.

:wa:

Alphadude
08-07-2009, 01:34 AM
here is a video about the hijama therapy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYjzmeumD4

syilla
08-07-2009, 01:42 AM
i think there is a hikmah in that...

because it is better to know they are liars than to know how bad they are after doing the business.

what kind of online business you're interested in ukhtee...hope you don't mind sharing with us.

Keep looking ukhtee... there will be a good person out there...just don't stop looking. do night prayers...InshaAllah Allah swt will help you all the way.

You'll be in our duas...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!