/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, peace be upon you

IAmZamzam
07-30-2009, 06:16 AM
I am a da'i, though an amateurish one. I have been a Muslim for less than six years. My website is The House of the Crescent Moon. I wrote the articles, at least, but someone else designed it, and for four years there have been no updates, but the munificent brother in the faith who designed it for me has showed me how to .run the page, and God willing I will stop procrastinating the (to me) massive task of learning html and all and update it again. I am writing a book promoting Islam too. My dear brother Osman has invited me here from the Understanding Islam board. I hope I will find a good community of brothers and sisters here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
07-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Welcome brother Yahya. It's me - Osman. :)

Please welcome this brother. He is very skilled in the field of comparative religion.

ژاله
07-30-2009, 08:45 AM
welcome to the forums brother.its very nice to have people like you on the forum.inshallah we will learn from you about da'wah etc.enjoy ur stay here.have a good time:)

Tilmeez
07-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Please welcome this brother.
AYE AYE SIRE!!

**** Wearing old dusty flying gear ****

Wish you a nice stay here, inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.