/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A dream of Prophet (P.B.U.H)

Bub
07-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Salam to you all! I have a beauty dream from Allah, mashaAllah. It was about 20th of July in the early morning, back home in the Uk after my summer in Africa, I was in my brothers' room, i drew Allah's name on the window and i was smiling and then i saw a man in Saudi Arabic white dress and a red/white cloth thingy on his head outside the window. I couldnt see his face very clearly, his eyes were white, no eye colour or anything. I was so scared, i yelled out to my big bro (his name is Mohammed), he was on bed, he saw what happened and then he brought me to mum's room, actually we were running, i was under mum's bed, i was sooooo scared... brothers were on the bed, mohammed used the knife i brought him from Turkey waved around to procect me anyway Allah wrote on my mum bed's wood beside 'Oh Maab That Man is a Prophet' in a bright white colour, i relaxed bec i trust Allah always do, i stood up, Prophet I was telling u went through the window, very scared part anyway, he was signing in a BSL (british sign language) MASHAALLAH, he told me and my brothers very clearly, He told Mohammed 'Allah is so angry with you bec you are not prayer to him' and to yousef (my little brother) 'Stop fighting' and finally, myself, 'You are prefect but you need to wear Haijab bec something is going to bad happens to you in Mary hare' (this is my boarding school). I woke up so QUICKLY bec its soooo T R U E about what Prophet (p.b.uh) said about my brothers.. i saw the clock, it was 6 or 7 in the morning. I went like MashaAllah but i need to research about dreams, might you help me with dreams topic please. Peace :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bub
07-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Salam, the dream took about 20th of July in the early morning. Anyway, back home in the UK after my hoilday in Africa, I was in my brothers' room, i drew Allah's name on the window and i was smiling and then i saw a man in Saudi Arabic white dress and a red/white cloth thingy on his head outside the window. I couldnt see his face very clearly, his eyes were white, no eye colour or anything. I was so scared, i yelled out to my big bro (his name is Mohammed), he was on bed, he saw what happened and then he brought me to mum's room, actually we were running, i was under mum's bed, i was sooooo scared... brothers were on the bed, mo used the knife i brought him from Turkey waved around to procect me anyway Allah wrote on my mum bed's wood beside 'Oh Maab That Man is a Prophet' in a bright white colour, i relaxed bec i trust Allah always do, i stood up, Prophet I was telling u went through the window, very scared part anyway, he was signing, MASHAALLAH, he told me and my brothers very clearly, He told MO 'Allah is so angry with you bec you are not prayer to him' and to yousef (my little brother) 'Stop fighting' and finally, myself, 'You are prefect but you need to wear Haijab bec something is going to bad happens to you in Mary hare'. (this is where i go to a boarding school for 6th form) I woke up so QUICKLY bec its soooo T R U E about my brothers... i saw the clock, it was 6 or 7 in the morning. I need you to help me about dreams topic in Islamic. I dont know which Prophet so I have a feel this is Prophet Mohammed well Allah knows the best. Peace

- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 12:00 PM
How do I know that I have seen the Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him & give him peace) in my dream?

http://qa.s u n n i p a t h .com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=1745&CATE=108

Bub
07-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks, i will read it later when im online again as im in internet cafe. Might Allah bless u

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
07-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Wa Iyaaki

Seeing the Prophet (PBUH)

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544206

'Abd-al Latif
07-30-2009, 11:43 PM
The Prophet :saws: said: Whoever sees me in a deam has indeed seen me, for the Satan cannot resemble me. [Saheeh Muslim #2266]

The Ruler
07-30-2009, 11:49 PM
You see, the thing is (as far as my knowledge goes), nothing's stopping Shaytaan from claiming to be the Prophet (saw) when he simply takes the form of a man with long, dark beard etc. You don't know what the Prophet (saw) looked like, so you can't be certain that the person who appeared in your dream -claiming to be the Prophet- was in fact the Prophet.

MMohammed
08-07-2009, 11:59 AM
MashaAllah.
Very nice!

Bub
08-10-2009, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
The Prophet :saws: said: Whoever sees me in a deam has indeed seen me, for the Satan cannot resemble me. [Saheeh Muslim #2266]
Masha'Allah! Is it provide in Qur'Ran?

Bub
08-10-2009, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Wa Iyaaki

Seeing the Prophet (PBUH)

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544206
Thank you brother

Bub
08-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Need a help again, i need to know about dreams in Qur'Ran, actually cant find it, so please tell me the number, i will read it with ur help, insha'Allah!

cat eyes
08-21-2009, 10:05 PM
as far as i know sis what some scholars say is if he said he was the prophet mohammad pbuh and he actually spoke to you.. and you could not see his face properly this is a dream from shaytaan another thing that you mentioned is he told you something bad was going to happen to you and you woke up and you were very afraid overall the dream was very scary for you so this all ponts to shaytaan.

the prophet mohammad pbuh dose come in peoples dreams but the scholors say if he chats to you.. and tells you about things that will worry you its from shaytaan

you could ask a scholar to interpret the dream for you

but the chances are very slim if he actually spoke to you

GuestFellow
08-21-2009, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
Thank you brother
Its a sister. ;D

Bub
08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Its a sister. ;D
Oh! I thought u were a bro bec ur profile says ur gender was male, so a time to edit it, sister:statisfie

Bub
08-21-2009, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
as far as i know sis what some scholars say is if he said he was the prophet mohammad pbuh and he actually spoke to you.. and you could not see his face properly this is a dream from shaytaan another thing that you mentioned is he told you something bad was going to happen to you and you woke up and you were very afraid overall the dream was very scary for you so this all ponts to shaytaan.

the prophet mohammad pbuh dose come in peoples dreams but the scholors say if he chats to you.. and tells you about things that will worry you its from shaytaan

you could ask a scholar to interpret the dream for you

but the chances are very slim if he actually spoke to you
what is shaytaan? is it like satan? Actually, a dream was scared but after all it was a beauty. if so, why did whoever a person was appearing in my dream spoke about my brothers and how did he know about my brothers even they never meet before? Thats possible its sign from Allah (s.w.t.) I will email scholar, email address by the way??? :D

GuestFellow
08-21-2009, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
Oh! I thought u were a bro bec ur profile says ur gender was male, so a time to edit it, sister:statisfie
O__o

I'm a brother.

I meant T.I.A is a sister.

Bub
08-21-2009, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
O__o

I'm a brother.

I meant T.I.A is a sister.
Oh my bad!!! Oh thanks for inform me, brother. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.