/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dear brothers and sisters.

Mohammed-Mahad
07-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I am a boy of 21 years living in Denmark, as with all my heart wants to get guidance.

I believe in God and only God, but I have to admit that I can not call myself a Muslim, I believe in God - Allah, I am a Muslim in the sense that I believe in Allah is the only god in this world.
- But I have just not listed me as a Muslim, I have been "brainwashed" by living in this hateful world.

Every time I try to take me along comes the so-called "friends" and get me in some way persuaded me to do other than to be with God or go to the mosque and learn Quran.

Why do I know my condition here? Because I believe and hope in is not judicial, but that it is only God who condemns and punishes one.
I would dearly like to change me, I want to move from this world of pure mind, with faith in God and what happens after that I can call myself a true Muslim.

I would like away from Denmark, to learn Quran as well as our religion.
- I would like to an Arabic country and 100 percent in favor of becoming a right faithful Muslim

So here comes my question.
- What Arab country should I go to, to learn Quran and religion and to become a better person.

I'm easy to learn and is willing to sacrifice in order to learn.

What should I consider before I can effectively get out and learn?

Who should I contact? Who should I write to?
Where is there a Quran school? What are the options for me?

I hope very much one of you can help me with my questions.

- Excuse my English writing is not as good, have used the help of google translate and hope to understand it.

Mvh
Mahad Mohammed
You can write back here or to my e-mail: Email address removed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Salaam/Peace,

Welcome to the forum ; Welcome to Islam ...are u a revert ??

May Allah make you easy for u to learn about Quran . Did u try to contact any local mosque or embassy of Muslim majority country if any scholarship is available ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.