/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Skirts v Jilbab? =S

M..x
07-30-2009, 08:15 PM
:sl: Wr Wb...
Simple.. Are Skirts permissable (incl maxi dresses which often come with straps buh obviously I'd find a way to cover that if I was to wear it)?
Well I regularly used to wear them buh I wear jilbab and then during my wakeup call I felt like slapping myself because I din't and still don't know if they're even allowed, & well you should always leave wha you doubt right? Well before I get shouted at, 'd just like to say that I du not step out of tha house wearing like a short top and a skirt, I ALWAYS have a long cardi or sumet on & also have my hijaab covering me a way that it goes covers my chest and well nearly my stomach =S lol. Buh now I'm confused and need help asap. A lot of tha issues I've come accross say that jilbab should be one piece materiaL..I feel there is honestly hardly eny difference between tha two as they both serve the purpose of having the entire body covered buh I guess my opinion is wurthless if it doesnt go accordance tha Quran and Sunnah so please someone helpings me InshAllah =) JazakAllah Khair...
&& Allahu Alim...
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Proud of Islam
07-31-2009, 03:15 AM
:sl: my sis..

The (hejab) of women is anything that satisfies the following:

1) clothes that covers the body..
2) clothes that are not transparent; otherwise it doesn’t achieve the purpose of hejab..
3) clothes that are roomy, because tight clothes show the beauty of the woman’s body..
4) it shouldn't resemble the dress of a man, even men can’t wear the same as women (those people who seem like the other gender are really nasty!)

So sis, you can wear anything as long as these conditions are satisfied, so before wearing, check all these :sunny:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.