/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own Muhammad Asad's Quran Translation

strengthmill
07-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Saalam,

I really want to buy this : http://islamicbookstore.com/b8257.html

But the arabic seems so small, can anyone who has it tell me if the arabic is readable please.

thanks,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sizzlerjimer
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
asalam u alikum wa rehamtulahi wa berkathu

i dont own it brother but if its that important to you i can get it for you as there are more islamic shops where i live.

Jazak ALLAHU Khayrun

strengthmill
07-31-2009, 02:22 PM
I wouldnt wont you to go to any trouble.

But if you happen to see it , Id really appreciate to hear your thought on it.

Thanks

UmmSqueakster
07-31-2009, 02:56 PM
wa alaikum assalam,

I own it and the arabic is the normal size I've seen in other qurans. So if you can read the normal sized arabic font, you should be able to read this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sizzlerjimer
07-31-2009, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strengthmill
I wouldnt wont you to go to any trouble.

But if you happen to see it , Id really appreciate to hear your thought on it.

Thanks
asalam u alikum wa rehantulahi wa berkathu

brothe why would i get in to trouble its QURAN MAJEEDS translation forsure if i see it i will get it for u and get it to u in wales insALLAH.

Jazak ALLAH

جوري
08-02-2009, 03:15 AM
I own it, it is exquisite.. you get translation, commentary and transliteration along with Arabic..with a gorgeous bookmark.. try to buy it from Amazon.com it is less expensive than the Islamic bookstore from which I have gotten mine..

:w:

strengthmill
08-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Thanks for all your help,

I was a little worried that it was going to big a strain on the eyes but now I think im going to go for it, Gossamer skye was right amazon do have some really good deals :) .

Thanks again to all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.