/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yasir Qadhi @ the Doha Debate

Civilsed
07-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Asalam Alaikum,

An interesting debate about womens freedom to marry.
http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...debates-muslim

Well done to Yasir Qadhi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AntiKarateKid
07-31-2009, 03:46 AM
The ending boils my blood. The kuffars in that audience can go to hell and the two heretics in the panel should shut their traps.

Those women arguing for their perverted definition of freedom should get a life. We always say that Muslim women are the greatest asset of Islam and it's future growth yet here they are arguing to be allowed to incubate the ****ed fetus of a kuffar who rejects mankind's final Prophet pbuh?!

Woman want to be treated equally in Islam yet reject their great role as the Progenitors of Islam ONLY!? Darned if you do darned if do, darned if you dont!!:raging::raging::raging:

Civilsed
07-31-2009, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
The ending boils my blood. The kuffars in that audience can go to hell and the two heretics in the panel should shut their traps.

Those women arguing for their perverted definition of freedom should get a life. We always say that Muslim women are the greatest asset of Islam and it's future growth yet here they are arguing to be allowed to incubate the ****ed fetus of a kuffar who rejects mankind's final Prophet pbuh?!

Woman want to be treated equally in Islam yet reject their great role as the Progenitors of Islam ONLY!? Darned if you do darned if do, darned if you dont!!:raging::raging::raging:
:sl:
I know how you feel. I was glad that over of 60% on the audience agreed with Yasir qadhi, and that shk Yasir put across a good arguement. However i was hoping for more. And Icant stand that women A.Nomani :raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.