/* */

PDA

View Full Version : May we all be in peace through Allah, the ever merciful!

jeff d
07-31-2009, 06:42 AM
Hello, my name is Jeff and I am new to this forum. I have already posted replys on a few threads, and I am so happy to receive such a warm welcome, even though I am not Muslim.
I am a Reverend of the Christian faith, but Muslims are my brethren, as Allah loves all of his children of this earth!
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome and acceptance. It means a great deal to me to have so much support .
My 2 best friends are Muslim. Basil is from UAE, and Hadim is from Palestine. I am blessed to have such good friends! As many americans do not know this, but Muslims are by far some of the friendliest, most hospitable people in the world. They always offer me something to drink and eat every single time I see them! I have known them for many years now, and have learned so much. The past 4 years I have celebrated Rammadan with them (I apologize if the spelling is poor) They have taught me so much about the Islamic faith. In turn, they learn about me and my faith.
But, by far, the greatest thing is that we are of different faiths, but have total respect for each other, and love each other like brothers.
I will always lend a hand to my Muslim brothers and sisters. My friend from Palestine has told me so much and has greatly opened my eyes on world affairs. He comes from a family that has been displaced, mistreated, abused, and some of them even murdered or killed because of their heritage and Faith. This is not acceptable by any means. and I would like to help support all of those whose voices are being covered over. May Allah bless us, and show us mercy and everlasting peace!!
Rev. Jeff Dishong

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-31-2009, 09:13 PM
greetings reverend & :welcome: aboard-- we hope you enjoy your stay with us..

peace

Eric H
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Rev. Jeff. welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship

Eric

Zafran
08-01-2009, 01:31 AM
salaam

welcome to the forum

hope you enjoy you stay here

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Welcome reverend. Enjoy your stay and keep posting :)

Peace.

Strzelecki
08-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Hey Jeff D.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope you enjoy your time here and benefit insha'Allah (God-willing).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.