/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Partner wanted for web-based startup

FiftyOne
07-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Salaam Alaikum
My name is Musa Abu Ayyoub I am an American convert to Islam Alhamdulillah.

I have some really great and unique ideas for a web-based startup. The idea is basically related to social news, it is not an Islamic project but if all goes well it would be able to fund some really great Islamic projects I have on the burner as well.

Anyhow, I am looking for a partner to work with me on this project. Alhamdallah Allah has blessed me with a strong mind and a strong sence of originality, so I always have fantastic ideas, MashAllah. However, I have two fundamental and consistent problems with my ideas.

1. my ideas normally stay locked in my head and never break out and this is mostly because I am a bit of a loner i have one or two close friends and that's about it. Second and probably the the most significant reason my ideas never get anywhere is I never have money to implement them.

Anyhow, I am on a quest to make this idea work for no other reason than I want it to exist so I can use it! I am super dedicated to finding 2 or 3 individuals who share my love of the Internets and with creating something awesome.

This doesn't need to be financial help, (not that I wouldn't take it if someone offered) but the main reason I want to fine some people to work with is I want someone i can share my ideas with, someone I can come to at 4AM when I have a HOLYCOW! Idea I want someone to talk to about my ideas and I want someone who is intelligent and can help come up with ideas of their own.

YC other Angel and seed investors do not like to invest in companies or ideas by sole individuals, but if we go to them with this idea as a team there is a good chance we could be picked up for funding.

So, if you happen to be a lowly programmer who just happens to be on this website AND just happens to know about social news and the web AND just happens to know how to whip out Python,HTML5, AjaX, and PHP then contact me.

Also, if you have deep pockets and want to be part of the next (digg/mixx/reddit not that these are the best example of what social News CAN be but it's what we got at the moment :( ) and want to throw some money at me contact me.

OR if your like me a broke dreamer who has awesome ideas and no one to talk to contact me too and we can dream and work together and inshallah inshallah inshallah we will be successful.

Personal Details Removed

Salaam and May Allah grant you the best in this world and the next Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-31-2009, 07:19 PM
:sl:

congrats on coming to islam, I think you can share your ideas on this board with our new administrater, he's been trying new things and needs volunteers for some projects so contact him, his name is ehafiz

FiftyOne
07-31-2009, 07:20 PM
the Warden said I can post my website. ;)

http://twitter.com/onemilligram

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.