/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever tried...

nebula
08-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Dhab?

Its halaal to eat it, but ive always wondered what it would taste like, might try it if i ever go to saudi :p.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
08-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Oh okay, so you did mean an actual dhab... :><:

I never tried it when I was there, no.. thinking about it makes me queasy.

How on earth does rose petal jam remind of this??

nebula
08-01-2009, 10:07 AM
the idea of eating flowers sounded weird which reminded me of this dhab because eating lizards also sounds weird ;D

Detritavore
08-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Hahaha!!

How you make me laugh!

What does it tatse like?

Hmm...

Well on those crazy reality T.V shows where they eat pretty much anything, when asked what something tastes like the answer is almost always "it tastes like chicken" even if they just had beef jerky!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
08-01-2009, 03:56 PM
In a Malaysian cartoon I saw picture a guy sell Dhab Lizard Oil.

But I don't know what is that and how to consume, drink maybe ?.

GuestFellow
08-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Hmm I wonder what it would taste like. I wanna go Saudi Arabia now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!