PDA

View Full Version : I have a question!

Evana
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Can we sin in heaven?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Xiaus
08-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Well, no. We wouldn't have any of the bad human qualities that we have in this life such as jealousy, anger, contempt and so on. And also, nothing is forbidden in heaven so it'd be nearly impossible since prohibited substances like alcohol will be permitted.

AntiKarateKid
08-01-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xiaus
Well, no. We wouldn't have any of the bad human qualities that we have in this life such as jealousy, anger, contempt and so on. And also, nothing is forbidden in heaven so it'd be nearly impossible since prohibited substances like alcohol will be permitted.
That isn't true sis. Alcohol will not be in heaven. The drinks in heaven will not have it's after effects and will not be that substance.

Xiaus
08-02-2009, 04:32 PM
:sl:

I was told the opposite, brother. Are there not rivers of wine, milk, and honey in heaven? Astaghferullah if I am wrong but I am sure that nothing is denied us in Jannah!

The description of Paradise which the Muttaqoon have been promised is that in it are rivers of water, the taste and smell of which are never changed. Rivers of milk the taste of which will remain unchanged. Rivers of wine that will be delicious to those who drink from it and rivers of clear, pure honey. For them will be every kind of fruit and forgiveness form their Lord. [ 47:15]

"And their recompense shall be Paradise, and silken garments, because they were patient. Reclining on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, nor the excessive bitter cold, (as in Paradise there is no sun and no moon). The shade will be close upon them, and bunches of fruit will hang low within their reach. Vessels of silver and cups of crystal will be passed around amongst them, crystal-clear, made of silver. They will determine the measure of them according to their wishes. They will be given a cup (of wine) mixed with Zanjabeel, and a fountain called Salsabeel. Around them will (serve) boys of perpetual youth. If you see them, you would think they are scattered pearls. When you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a Great Dominion. Their garments will be of fine green silk and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink."
[76:12-21]

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
if it is wine, then it wont be intoxicating.

Xiaus
08-02-2009, 05:05 PM
So am I wrong?

Allahu a'alam bis sawaab.

Caller الداعي
08-02-2009, 08:19 PM
:sl:
there will be no sins in jannah the reason for which is that ppl wont have the potential to sin the best way to understand it is a software program that doesnt ever get corrupted can never do wrong watever it does is right! Allah will remove those viruses or attributes which lead 2 sin. Trying to compare jannah life with the world is totally wrong!
Khamr is the arabic 4 alcohol . existing in jannah does mean it intoxicates 4 Allah says it wont intoxicate nor will it give a hangover! So take that outa alcohol u got jannah drink which has positive effects rather than negative!
Broz and sisz!
We must understand jannah is another dimension and so cant be compared to the world as we know it!
Nothing of the world will be in jannah! Yes similar things will be there but not exact .
The mufasireen say about the ayah :
and they will be given similar.
That they fruit and luxury of jannah will be similar to that of the world. The reason for that is that prophet peace be upon him said:
in jannah will be things no eye has seen nor ear has heard and no human has imagined!
Clearly they cannot exist in our world for this to be so.
Hope that helps

- IqRa -
08-04-2009, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Evana
Can we sin in heaven?
No.

Muslimlearner
08-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Free from sins,sickness,death,getting old...

from hadith qudsi:

,,I have prepared for My righteus slaves that
wich no eye has seen,no ear has heard,and has never
crossed the mind of any human being.''
Bukhari 3244

Subhan-Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.